Quantcast

FTS

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
You make it to southwestern Montana drop a line....... Yellowstone is pretty awesome

So is the Lewis and Clark caverns
We'll likely swing through MT again next year. I've ridden in Sula, Missoula, Bozeman, and Helena but I know there is more still!

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
For real? Where you at? Colorado might be this summer.
Golden. Beautiful sunny Golden. 8-)
(when I said we have trailer room, I meant us, the state!)
There is trailer parking right next to the creek (trailer "campground") and many MANY miles of singletrack accessible from town.

edit: and a whole bunch of :monkey:s to play ride guide too. @6thElement and his wife are known to go on absolute burner rides, with hundreds of thousands of feet of climbing, all before breakfast.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
We'll likely swing through MT again next year. I've ridden in Sula, Missoula, Bozeman, and Helena but I know there is more still!
Please reach out if you pass through SW MT again this go round.

I live in Bozeman but have been /////Fixing up a cabin in Mack's Inn (Island Park ID) where you are more than welcome to park your camper.

It's 2 blocks from terminus of a lazy river float (Henry's Fork from Big Springs --> Mack's Inn)

And <30 mins to some of the best MT/ID CDT rides:

Lionhead (Henry's Mtns) -- PSA: portions threatened to closure.
https://www.trailforks.com/region/lionhead-15430/

And Centennial Mtns
https://www.trailforks.com/region/centennial-mountains-26294/

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
So jealous , that is really awesome what you and your husband are doing. Do you have any complaints about bend Or is it just time to try something new away from bend ? Good luck on your new adventure!

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
So jealous , that is really awesome what you and your husband are doing. Do you have any complaints about bend Or is it just time to try something new away from bend ? Good luck on your new adventure!
Thanks! Not any major complaint I guess, just time for something new. I'm burnt out on work.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Well, it wouldn't suck if there wasn't so much of it. I really like what I do, but it's always brain level 100% work.
You and my wife....I keep trying to get her to quit but its the only way to afford her dressage riding passion. Being the senior tax manager for North America for an international company should drive anyone nuts. I have no idea how she keeps it together, at least she is no longer with one of the Big 3.

Enjoy your Chautauqua