Quantcast

### Fu Fu FTS derp GMT###

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Hiked/ran yesterday.
If I can remember to order a shock pump today I will hopefully be riding once this nasty winter bullshit rolls through

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Out of beer as of last night. I am not going shopping today or in the next 7 days, time for gin to reign supreme. Food delivery scheduled today, including a box of 50 avocados because that's how food delivery companies roll here, can't buy smaller volume of popular stuff. In other news, a set of 7 string SD Black Winter pickups should be arriving today, should turn my PRS SE into a quite interesting noise machine.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

FTS Friday, yay. Morning meeting, then I actually have some stuff to do. I might even get it done. Got the last of my plumbing parts yesterday so I might get to lay some pipe this weekend. Woot. With all this isolation, Frita is making good progress.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Today seemed like a good day to do the chores while "working." The laundry this week consists of 100% pajamas, hoodies, and workout clothes. Snack time!!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Day off because for some reason Good Friday the market is closed. Working on my budget and household expense "reports". Still transitioning from Mint to CountAbout, which has been a slow process. Got more misc shit I've been looking to get sold listed and a govt unclaimed funds submission done. Still need to get the Yeti rebuilt to get it listed, but I should walk away in the next three weeks with almost $30k in stuff sold (2 cars, bike, misc stuff, etc.)

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
c6:
Pros:
becoming cheaper
current driver base would only take them on sunday drives
aftermarket parts galore
relatively simple
weighs about the same as a 135i
seems easier to do DIY stuff on
v8 noises

Cons:
corvette owners
current driver base would only take them on sunday drives (IE no high mileage ones for cheap)
current driver base thinks that because theirs was built with these interior options, and this one exterior bit, on this day of this month, that they have a 1/1 ultra collectable

135i:
Pros:
turbos noises
getting cheaper
handles nicely
more sleeper than a c6

Cons:
BMW owners
wastegate rattle is only solved with replacement (all in 1 units) and located on bottom of engine (100% not DIY friendly)
weirdly the same weight as the corvette