Quantcast

fuck this shit friday

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
What a glorious Friday it is! Birds are chirping, red squirrels are roaming. A couple of Robins are building a nest nearby.

Going north to St-Donat for my first day of trailbuilding contract. Will be working there a couple of days a week all summer and fall. Money is good, but will be hard on the body I'm sure. We'll see.

Cheerios!

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
:wave:

Office to issue a new policy then taking the day off of job 1 to try to get as much planted today as I can. I have a feeling a long day/night is ahead. Chances of rain are high for Saturday, so hopefully will get all of my heavy ground planted today.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Great ride last night. Bugs were so bad, my buddies didn't wait 5 minutes for my sorry ass. But that's ok caus I got to ride my favorite trail, at my own pace. Topped it off with the first swim of the year, hot tub and pizza at buddy's place.

This trail is etched in my mind. I remember lying in the hospital bed last year, going over all of it in my mind, wondering if I'd ever be able to ride it again. It felt so amazing to go back.

Even had a great night's sleep! (Now to get going again...)

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

Working from home today, reading inpatient CT/MR/US. Normally this would be an in-hospital shift but my PCR from yesterday morning is still pending, plus there are 2 of 3 kids still home. Kid 1 remains antigen positive today, day 6.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Hello all

Working from home today, reading inpatient CT/MR/US. Normally this would be an in-hospital shift but my PCR from yesterday morning is still pending, plus there are 2 of 3 kids still home. Kid 1 remains antigen positive today, day 6.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I will give my grandson another year or two before I start buying him the exclusive sets but been fun thus far with the toddler specific stuff.
my son isn't at USC level yet, but has built some big sets. the biggest he has is 71043. he also has the regular (non UCS) millenium falcon and AT-AT. he's even built his first technique set.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
alright nerds. i signed up for an MS Ride later this summer. The company I work for sponsors a team, and my boss asked me to join (part of the motivation is to heckle him the entire way). We are doing the 75 mile course of the City to Shore in September. This is, first and foremost, a charity ride. So I'm fundraising for it, link for donations is below (and in my signature). Donations of any amount will help, and check to see if your employer has donation matching. I'm also trying to out-fundraise my boss in the process, just because.

Also - this is through my employer, so keep any donation comments appropriate for a work environment. MY work environment, not yours.