Quantcast

fuck this shit friday

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Good on you for replacing them all. Two summers ago I did it the wrong way…the one at a time way…in three day intervals for longer than I care to admit.

I have a friend who says something the effect of “farmers are mechanics with a little horticultural knowledge.”
Thanks dude. Sometimes we are mechanics only because we’re too impatient to get a field mechanic out to help.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Ah, fuuck, just weighed myself. Ate my way through Mexico and Perú, and will now pay the price. Ten pounds heavier than my huge climb day in Hawaii (before shoulder surgery). I gots work to do, and a pie-hole to shut for a while!
maybe I oughtta just ride for a week with 6th and Mrs. 6th, that should do it.
I see you problem. Stop doing that.

You know some car dealerships in Texas will give you a free gun with the purchase of a car. I bet there are some e-bike shops that sling some free donuts and cake with a new ride.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Ah, fuuck, just weighed myself. Ate my way through Mexico and Perú, and will now pay the price. Ten pounds heavier than my huge climb day in Hawaii (before shoulder surgery). I gots work to do, and a pie-hole to shut for a while!
maybe I oughtta just ride for a week with 6th and Mrs. 6th, that should do it.
Got a 50 miler planned for tomorrow.