Quantcast

fuck this shit friday

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Took dogs for a walk. Southern most point of the fire in the hood not even half a mile. Some people got stupid lucky. Like, melted/warped/discolored siding, yet structure remains intact, lucky. It could have been really bad yesterday.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Took dogs for a walk. Southern most point of the fire in the hood not even half a mile. Some people got stupid lucky. Like, melted/warped/discolored siding, yet structure remains intact, lucky. It could have been really bad yesterday.
What started that one?

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
What started that one?
Time for a lynching:
"One man has been cited on suspicion of firing woods or prairie, a class 6 felony, after public safety officials determined the cause of the Akerman fire was from smoldering ashes from a residential fire pit, officials with the Colorado Springs Police Department announced Thursday night."

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Time for a lynching:
"One man has been cited on suspicion of firing woods or prairie, a class 6 felony, after public safety officials determined the cause of the Akerman fire was from smoldering ashes from a residential fire pit, officials with the Colorado Springs Police Department announced Thursday night."
Killdozer

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
no. I get it, you like thin crust. good for you.
wait, to be clear I'm talking about the og pizzera Uno on Ohio St., not the chain restaurant Uno's. my bad if that's the misunderstanding.

I've had good deep dish there. There is a place near me called Windy City Pie that is very popular but I think is crap. But most pizza in this town isn't very good, no matter the style. Best we have is a few traditional Roman style places.

As per tradition and a chuckle

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
no. I get it, you like thin crust. good for you.
wait, to be clear I'm talking about the og pizzera Uno on Ohio St., not the chain restaurant Uno's. my bad if that's the misunderstanding.
Clarification accepted.

I've heard you can make a good deep dish pizza in a cast iron skillet, on my to do list.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Well I made it home and faster than the ride into work. I was surprised how 'ok' I felt, considering how tired I was feeling at work.

But God dammit, left work too late and didn't get home in time to go grab donair AND fish and chips!

I guess beer it is.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Back in the 90s I knew another smith who made body armour for Squirrels. Very detailed and all hand formed from sheet, just like armourers. Had a stuffed squirrel as the model. Amazing workmanship and hilarious.

If he armoured up the Rabbit of Caerbannog he could have ruled the world.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Summer has arrived. I approve. Rode twice this evening - first with le wife, then some extra solo miles. Now grilling some pork and drinking beer.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I should have grabbed a beer and walked to the lake, looks like there is an epic summer sunset happening right meow.

Even from here it's nice..

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
That was neat. 6.5 hours later I’m rolling. Hydraulic line shit the bed that was inside the main parallel lift mechanism. There were 3 more hoses inside the frame. Replaced them all while I had it apart. Nothing like a hydraulic oil golden shower to set the mood for the day.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I also like Chicago deep dish pie. Unos is good in my book. I like Molinari's the best. Actually, Pequod's is the best. But the place is a dump. I try to stay within the loop in Chicago at night. Folks in Chicago like to get stabby and shooty at the drop of dime.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
That was neat. 6.5 hours later I’m rolling. Hydraulic line shit the bed that was inside the main parallel lift mechanism. There were 3 more hoses inside the frame. Replaced them all while I had it apart. Nothing like a hydraulic oil golden shower to set the mood for the day.
Good on you for replacing them all. Two summers ago I did it the wrong way…the one at a time way…in three day intervals for longer than I care to admit.

I have a friend who says something the effect of “farmers are mechanics with a little horticultural knowledge.”

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Ah, fuuck, just weighed myself. Ate my way through Mexico and Perú, and will now pay the price. Ten pounds heavier than my huge climb day in Hawaii (before shoulder surgery). I gots work to do, and a pie-hole to shut for a while!
maybe I oughtta just ride for a week with 6th and Mrs. 6th, that should do it.