Quantcast

*!* Fuck up the nominal time day *!*

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Earlier sunrise also means that the hunters down at the lake are able to start letting off their shotguns at 6am now. Amazing how far that sound travels..

Gotta work for an hour and then going riding.

No ride yesterday, but got the winter wheels swapped on. Ended up completely emptying and then reorganizing the shed, derp.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
howdy all. celebrating being 42 by working another day. then working some more via moonlighting later

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
HBD @Toshi :cheers:

Race at 9, wife should be home shortly afterwards. I might clean the kitchen grout before she gets home because that would really freak her out. I have industrial baking soda and was reading that it mixed with hydrogen peroxide and a little Dawn makes quick work.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
are you channeling rideit now or what
Uh, that’s me apparently. Been experiencing the @rideit lite series of injuries this year including, but not limited to; back spasms, right knee issues, sprained left foot, three smashed toenails, very bad tendinitis in left elbow and mild tendinitis in right thumb. Now if rideit could tone it down a bit I should be all good.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Awesome! Some interwebz here at work have turned up the fact that the fridge that came with the new house is the subject of several class action lawsuits and thousands of negative reviews featuring all the symptoms ours has! Guess we're buying a new fridge. :mad:
Samsung?

Heading to the field to stare at corn.
Is this a euphemism?

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
what's yours doing?

I did have to take apart the door the other day just to lube it up since it was creaky. but that's not really a Samsung-specific fault there, to be fair.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
what's yours doing?

I did have to take apart the door the other day just to lube it up since it was creaky. but that's not really a Samsung-specific fault there, to be fair.
Ice maker wasn't working when we bought it, which I knew. What I didn't know is that's one of the class action suits. I've spent some time trying to get the ice maker out but it's seemingly frozen in place, which fits most people's description of failure. Couple nights ago the fan got super noisy, then last night it quit making any noise at all. Temp gauge on the front still shows 36 degrees, but the couple of liquids, butter, and yogurt I check with the meat thermometer all said 48 degrees this morning, which is class action suit #2. Hundreds of negative reviews fit what's happening to our fridge to an absolute T.