Quantcast

Fuck Zuck

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
Suckerbitch has his head so far up his own ass, its just so meta.
It's like fractals.
The more you drill down, the more you see the rectal cranial inversion just goes on forever.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I find it funny that a large number of the FB posts that show up in my feed are now reposts of memories. Even the internet has run out of ideas and resorted to reruns.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I find it funny that a large number of the FB posts that show up in my feed are now reposts of memories. Even the internet has run out of ideas and resorted to reruns.
vinyl posts...

20211030_225454.jpg

im alright with it.....

i rzrely get political ads on fb/ig anymore....mostly just covid bs....

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I don’t really get any politics, Covid BS, right or left wing propaganda. Mostly just cute/funny/heartwarming animal videos, that one idiot that still posts her dinner pics, what a few friends did over the weekend, and the local classifieds and community pages. How are you guys even getting a ‘news’ feed? I don’t have one, at all.
I do get dumb product ads,though. One for every 5 posts or something.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I maintain a facebook profile to deal with our nonprofit page

but for my personal account, last year I just went through and 'hid' literally every single "suggested for you" post in the scroll.

Not even that works though because it's been long enough that the same shit is now being 'suggested for me' again. Facebook is just complete garbage.

It was funny as hell for a while because 95% of the shit suggested was cop propaganda. They know me so well :rofl:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
How are you guys even getting a ‘news’ feed? I don’t have one, at all.
I do get dumb product ads,though. One for every 5 posts or something.
That’s what news is now. Apparently I need Huel shakes and wall-mounted home gyms with computer controlled weight resistance pulleys.

Although IG thought I was a fit young black man for a while.If I ever went to the general search/feed the vast majority of the suggested posts were for fitness, featuring young black women in skimpy outfits. I think I confused the system by only following bass guitar and electronic music production accounts, along with a few exercise accounts with back pain management suggestions. I think it has now figured out I’m a crippled middle aged white guy based on my 80’s thrash metal and rehab exercise clicks.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I also hate the TikTok/IG Reel trickle down that has caused me to know what a Dua Lipa and a Doja Cat are. I really need to scroll with the sound off. If I see one more cat video with a baby voiceover I’m gonna puke. As for dogs, I am well aware that there’s a 87% chance you’re a hap-py, happy guy or that you found a stick on the ground.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yeah my kids are on the Google classrooms stuff, I have poked about, it seems generally alright. Certainly no ads or shit like that.
a lot of the admin level stuff on classroom is handled by the teacher / school district. hell you can't even get into it without a school district issued email accont.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Yup. If you have used the Gsuite stuff for business ever as an admin is is really similar both in tone and approach.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
My point was more about hooking the kids into their ecosystem early. My kids now call all laptops "Chromebooks". They will be familiar with, and likely gravitate towards google products as they enter the consumer world...

Get em hooked early...