Quantcast

***** Fuckin' Fractured Friday - Are ya awake yet? GMT *****

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Roads are shitty, many drivers are incompetent, life as usual.
I still can't comprehend how frequently we get weather and yet people still can't seem to pilot their automobiles proficiently.

I mean, it shouldnt be a surprise considering how many people are not proficient in dry conditions, nevermind inclement weather.

mykel

closer to Periwinkle
Apr 19, 2013
sw ontario canada
So, finally got about 4 hours of sleep. Percocet is a wonderful thing. :busted:
So, of course the hospital calls with my x-ray appointment when I'm drooling on myself.
Call em back. Well damn, my appointment was 20 minutes ago. :banghead:
Now gotta wait until Wed morning.

Hopefully this delicate fragile flower will make it. :homer:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
So, finally got about 4 hours of sleep. Percocet is a wonderful thing. :busted:
So, of course the hospital calls with my x-ray appointment when I'm drooling on myself.
Call em back. Well damn, my appointment was 20 minutes ago. :banghead:
Now gotta wait until Wed morning.

Hopefully this delicate fragile flower will make it. :homer:
Man, your luck is incredible.
:nope:

Hope you feel better soon

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Present. Not sure what else to do today, move is done save for my lawnmower and a ladder I still have to pick up, I guess I could unpack? Maybe go whisky shopping? Show up to work since it sounds like shit hit the fan this week?

If you don't follow exactly what QAnon is preaching how do you expect to survive the gay frog apocalypse?
How would a gay frog apocalypse even work? Seems like we’d just have to survive through 1 generation and then we’d have no frogs

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Present. Not sure what else to do today, move is done save for my lawnmower and a ladder I still have to pick up, I guess I could unpack? Maybe go whisky shopping? Show up to work since it sounds like shit hit the fan this week?

How would a gay frog apocalypse even work? Seems like we’d just have to survive through 1 generation and then we’d have no frogs
Frog insemination occurs ex-vivo so as long as a a pair of lesbian frogs and gay frogs get it in in the same puddle the cycle continues.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Holly crap, I thought I had an OCD problem with details and craftsmanship, but placing screw alignment over tightness (torque implies measuring) is something I have over looked. And good Lord am I obsessed with that kind of shit. I could write a master’s thesis on the importance of edges and the number of actual surfaces related to said edges.

Holly crap, I thought I had an OCD problem with details and craftsmanship, but placing screw alignment over tightness (torque implies measuring) is something I have over looked. And good Lord am I obsessed with that kind of shit. I could write a master’s thesis on the importance of edges and the number of actual surfaces related to said edges.
A screw securing a plastic outlet or switch cover ain't exactly doing a lot of work. The difference between tight enough and too tight seems to be a little more than half a turn, so it's not clear to me that it's worth whining about.