Quantcast

fuckng turdsday gfmt.....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
It's important to keep your records in appropriate storage. One side for Goto records and the other for alternates. Remember to keep them away from the heat register also.
done playing 52 pickup with records

still not alphabetical....

i came across more duplicates...

no need to go to ikea....rearranging some books...

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Fuuuck, put a turbo on my neighbour's car 14 months ago and it seems it is dead, warranty is twelve months.
Now is it a bad turbo, engine part gone in to turbo, lack of oil pressure, faulty injectors or a boost sensor? Something else?
Should have listened to a mate that said you don't touch hiluxes with 400000km on them and original injectors, damn.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
*** reply ***

Still feel bad, and much more tired/ fatigued. I hope Dr Laura can fix me up.

Bought a ticket to see the Interrupters + Frank Turner this spring, should be fun.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What up, monkey brethren!! LMAO I am WFH the next two days and have no meetings on my calendar, so basically it is a four day weekend, amirite? Well I do actually have work to get done. Speaking of getting work done, I slept in then hit the rail trail for a five mile jog...squeezed that into the small window that was after the rain and before the strong winds arrive. Quite nice out there.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
What up, monkey brethren!! LMAO I am WFH the next two days and have no meetings on my calendar, so basically it is a four day weekend, amirite? Well I do actually have work to get done. Speaking of getting work done, I slept in then hit the rail trail for a five mile jog...squeezed that into the small window that was after the rain and before the strong winds arrive. Quite nice out there.
The lack of follow up on your ramp test is a demerit btw.

edit: @SkaredShtles when are you applying for this cheese eating job that's all over the news this morning?

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
The lack of follow up on your ramp test is a demerit btw.
It wasn't great and I didn't want to disappoint you monkeys. My FTP is down 15 watts since my Ironman, but I am not really all that surprised since I haven't been training all that hard. Still way ahead of where I was at this time a year ago.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Fuuuck, put a turbo on my neighbour's car 14 months ago and it seems it is dead, warranty is twelve months.
Now is it a bad turbo, engine part gone in to turbo, lack of oil pressure, faulty injectors or a boost sensor? Something else?
Should have listened to a mate that said you don't touch hiluxes with 400000km on them and original injectors, damn.
Did you replace a turbo or put a turbo on an engine that old?

If the latter, you should have told us so we could grab the :popcorn:

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
So seals for my fridge arrived. Thought it would be an easy fix. It still seems like an easy fix but I can't solve it. I am confused.

Also today I have the most pointless meeting ever. Lets create a global team summit, not invite people from remote offices personally and then basically have no plan for anything. No presentations, just random discussion for 6h... I need a new job.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hello brohomies

still fighting this cold I've had for a week. Largely feel alright, but I cannot clear the mucous. Did a netti pot thing and two weird green aliens dropped out of my nose, so I'm hoping that helps. Cannot stop coughing and neither can my son, but both of us look forward to feeling alive again.

In other news, it's been quite a week. Hoping things get back to normal shortly. Still waiting on funky chinese parts for my funky TT bike, but they are all on perma-vacation thanks to golden week/lunar new year.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
It wasn't great and I didn't want to disappoint you monkeys. My FTP is down 15 watts since my Ironman, but I am not really all that surprised since I haven't been training all that hard. Still way ahead of where I was at this time a year ago.
Can you give us a # or are you shy? :p
Still waiting on funky chinese parts for my funky TT bike, but they are all on perma-vacation thanks to golden week/lunar new year.
I ordered some stuff from www.montonsports.com on the 17th, then discovered they wouldn't be shipping it until after the 31st. Not that I need summer jerseys for a while :D

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Wfh today and house was cold so got the fireplace going which feels amazing. Spend first part of the day on two calls where I am part of the jury judging e-commerce solutions and apps. Always interesting to see what other companies are doing. Plan to hit the gym for some more biking later. Had planned to ride outside but my riding buddy had a broken hot water heater to deal with.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Poopin.

Makin a run to Wenatchee today for some of that cash money.

Also - I've got a gravel ride I'm cooking up that involves 12 miles of Greenway path then trails to a FS dirt road that climbs me up and over a ridge. From there its doubletrack for an undetermined amount of miles back to a WDFW gate. Its all dirt roads back to the start from there. I am thinking it'll be 50 miles and 4500 vert. Been eye balling this route on the map for several years now.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Land Cruiser battery gave up the ghost this morning. In retrospect it did crank a bit anemically last time I drove it last week, and I neglected to put it on the battery tender.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Poopin.

Makin a run to Wenatchee today for some of that cash money.

Also - I've got a gravel ride I'm cooking up that involves 12 miles of Greenway path then trails to a FS dirt road that climbs me up and over a ridge. From there its doubletrack for an undetermined amount of miles back to a WDFW gate. Its all dirt roads back to the start from there. I am thinking it'll be 50 miles and 4500 vert. Been eye balling this route on the map for several years now.
I'm in.

But it's too far away.

edit: I love spending ages poring over maps and slowly putting a route together. Had one that wife and I tried a few years ago where the old jeep road over a mountain just didn't exist anymore and we were bushwacking for a while before pulling the eject handle and turning around. I want to try that one again, but need to start much earlier so we have time to carry on bushwacking until we find the road/trail the other side of the mountain.

Last edited:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I'm in.

But it's too far away.
Won't be snow free for months. I dunno if @Westy wants to log all those road miles on his hardtail.

If any monkies ever want to consider a gathering for Yakima - this $350 per night Airbnb literally butts up to 16 miles of my mtb trails and is sandwiched amongst orchards and wineries.

The owner is a dickbag though. No kids, inherited all his money, hires "farmers" to manage his land. Ugh. His airbnb has killer access to the trails anyways.