Quantcast

For Sale Fuji Reveal 29 1.1 with upgrades

Category
29ers
Price
2600.00 OBO
Size
S. Atlantic (DE, FL, GA, MD, NC, SC, VA, DC, WV)

jwiffle

Chimp
Sep 7, 2004
You are purchasing an excellent Fuji Reveal 29 1.1 mountain bike. This bike flies uphill and down. With its 125mm of rear travel, it soaks up the bumps while staying glued to the ground. The 130mm travel up front provides more than enough confidence to attack the roughest descents. The FSR linkage of the rear travel keeps the rear end planted while climbing, while remaining active. With it's three position shock, you can set the rear end open, pedal for climbing, or locked if you need to. (Honestly, I pretty much just always have left it open, even while climbing, because it pedals very well).

The bike is a 19", which Fuji called a medium (most other companies would probably refer to it as a M/L or even L). Will fit someone in the 5'10" to 6'4" range, depending on how you like your bike to fit.

The bike is used, and though it is a 2014 model, it's barely been used over a year (purchased in June 2015 as a previous year model closeout). It has less than 500 miles on it. (most of it; the wheels have just over 1,000 miles as I brought them over from my previous bike.) It is in great shape, just a few scratches from normal use. There was some cable rub on the sides of the downtube that happened on the first couple rides; I touched it up and then put clear stickers over to protect it. You can see the worst spot of cable rub in one of the pictures - as if you'd notice it while flying down the trail having a blast! I've kept the bike in excellent working order.

The bike has been highly upgraded from stock. Upgrades: Carbon rims with Hope Pro 2 hubs - light, stiff, awesome wheels. Can take a pounding and ask for more. Whisky carbon riser handlebar. SRAM Guide RSC brakes were added on only a hundred miles ago or so. Larger air canister on the rear shock for a better suspension performance in the rear. Giant brand dropper post, 4 inches of infinite adjustability -- get the seat out of the way on techy descents! Rear Derailleur to SRAM X0 type 2 - goodbye, chainslap!

If you've been looking for a high end, all-mountain/trail bike that can do it all, this is it! Lightweight (under 30 pounds) with 5 inches of travel front and rear, you won't go wrong. Light enough to race XC, burly enough to tackle all-mountain!

This bike originally retailed for $3700. With all of it's upgrades, it would retail new for nearly 5 grand. I'm asking $2600, but make me an offer!

Full Specs: (items with* denote upgrade from stock)

SPECIFICATION DESCRIPTION
SIZES M (19") Will fit someone in the 5'10" to 6'4" range
COLOR(S) Green
MAIN FRAME A6-SL alloy, custom-butted, semi-integrated tapered headset w/ 1.5" lower bearing, hydroformed top and down tube, water bottle mount
REAR TRIANGLE A6-SL alloy, custom-butted w/ sealed bearing pivots, low-leverage suspended rockers, FSR 125mm travel, 142mm dropout, post-style disc mount and replaceable hanger
FORK RockShox Revelation 29 RLT Solo Air w/lockout w/ tapered alloy steerer w/ 15mm thru axle, 130mm travel (Fuji's spec sheet originally said Dual Air and remote lockout, but the sheet had typo - it is a Solo Air with a lockout, but not remote.)
REAR SHOCK RockShox Monarch RT3
CRANKSET SRAM X9 w/ integrated spindle, 36/22T
BOTTOM BRACKET SRAM press-fit GXP MTB
PEDALS N/A
FRONT DERAILLEUR SRAM X7
REAR DERAILLEUR* SRAM XO Type 2, 10-speed
SHIFTERS SRAM X9 trigger, 10-speed
CASSETTE SRAM 1070, 11-36T, 10-speed
CHAIN KMC X10, 10-speed
WHEELSET* Light-Bicycle Carbon All-Mountain 29er rims with Hope Pro 2 hubs 15mm thru front / 142x12 rear, 6-bolt
TIRES Schwalbe Nobby Nic, tubless ready, 29" x 2.35" folding, 67 tpi these are currently set up tubeless!
BRAKE SET* SRAM Guide RCS, hydraulic disc, 203mm/180mm rotor (originally 180 front and rear)
BRAKE LEVERS* SRAM Guide RCS w/ MatchMaker
HEADSET FSA 1 1/8" - 1.5", sealed cartridge bearings
HANDLEBAR* Whisky Carbon low rise bar
STEM Syntace stem, 80mm
TAPE/GRIP* ESI extra chunky grips, green
SADDLE Oval M600 w/ hollow CrMo rails
SEAT POST* Giant dropper post, 4" travel, infinitely adjustable with remote lever
s-l1600.jpg

Attachments