Quantcast

full head helmet

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
how much should i be willing to spend on a full helmet for freeriding?
What is the site to you, Ask this ol' Ridemonkey?

We don't know your financial situation, what you are looking for, etc.

Seems like your question should read, "how much should my parents pay for a fullface."

Sorry to sound like a dick but come on now. You are obviously a young kid but do your own research and stop asking to stupid questions.

end of rant

trailrider1

Monkey
Jun 2, 2009
wow you really have it in for me.....
first of all i am a kid. second i dont have mommy and daddy pay for everything. third i was asking what a reasonable price is for one. my finacial situation dosent matter, i have up to 100 bucks for it. so why dont you take a ride.
for anyone willing to help me and not yell at me im looking for a full face freeride helmet i dont want to spend more than 100.00

Last edited:

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
wow you really have it in for me.....
first of all i am a kid. second i dont have mommy and daddy pay for everything. third i was asking what a reasonable price is for one. my finacial situation dosent matter, i have up to 100 bucks for it. so why dont you take a ride.
for anyone willing to help me and not yell at me im looking for a full face freeride helmet i dont want to spend more than 100.00
Not yelling at you but look around and do your research.

http://sixsixone.com/Catalog_661Bike.aspx?id=35a6a5f3-f926-46a6-864c-3e62bacfc055&product=cea933af-c5e6-453a-b7c4-8dfd820df1e2

http://www.sicklines.com/

trailrider1

Monkey
Jun 2, 2009
ok thanks. i didnt mean to get angry but i just dont wanna buy the wrong thing thats why im asking. i looked around i just also wanted you guys opinion. would this be durable enoouph for a total noob that falls every 5 minutes?

Last edited:

zebrahum

Monkey
Jun 22, 2005
SL,UT
Find a helmet you might like then ask what people think of it. Or if they prefer one helmet over another. Giro, 661, and Fox make fairly reasonable priced helmets but you're going to have to keep saving. I don't think $100 isn't going to do it though.

want_to_jump

Chimp
Apr 5, 2009
If you wear a youth large, there arent many. This is what I got and its fine!
Fly Racing Maverick Full Face Helmet White/Blue/Black,Youth,Large 1 $50.99

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Sorry to sound like a dick but come on now. You are obviously a young kid but do your own research and stop asking to stupid questions.
Shut the fug up douche bag!

He's on a mountain bike site in the beginners forum asking a question.

To answer the question: Get as much of a full face helmet that you can afford.

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Shut the fug up douche bag!

He's on a mountain bike site in the beginners forum asking a question.

To answer the question: Get as much of a full face helmet that you can afford.
Good job being a total d-bag on both the neg rep. and the post. Real classy for an almost 40 year old man.

If you read the rest of the posts then you would have seen the recommendations. This was months ago and he was just peppering the site with useless crap. He seems to be much more informed now and a valuable member of this site.

What the hell are you trolling around on the beginners forum for anyways?

Last edited:

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
An expensive full face helmet is still a lot cheaper than the ambulance ride and medical bills it may help prevent. How much is your head worth to you?