Quantcast

Fully Irriagated Trail @ N*?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
ps. how do you have the time to dig as much dirt as you do?
It's probably what I'd be doing anyway. I haven't been riding very much lately. My ratio is definitely off.

pps. the jumps at the bottom of geiger have been mangled even more. not sure who is responsible for it... just letting you know.
dammit......what did they do?

Whatever it is, we're going to undo. And if it can't be undone we'll tear the things down and leave a note explaining the very complex nature of not fvcking with other people's work just because you suck too much to ride it.

OG: it's not just me....we've got a posse with a clue and very reasonable trail boss

DUKESofTAH0E

Monkey
Mar 27, 2006
northstar
woo let me know what days youre building and i'll head up that way to put some shovle time in if i can.

the gieger landings have been just mangled as amy said. seems like they tried to make the landing shorter in highth but it pretty much just turned into a big hole and rut. also the long plank drop after the sweet berm corners is jacked and off to the side.we tried to fix it but couldnt get it to stay in place.

ender

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
you better post some pics as you go.

ps. how do you have the time to dig as much dirt as you do?

pps. the jumps at the bottom of geiger have been mangled even more. not sure who is responsible for it... just letting you know.
Hey Kevin. Let me know if you need me to dig you out of the dust pits. : P