Quantcast

Fun at my job

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
manimal said:
don't know what movie that's from but around here, the Mcmanus family line takes up about 25% of our business :D if there is a murphy mcmanus in my city, i'll likely be looking for him for real at some point.
its from the boondock saints... got a few irish in the city eh?

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Motionboy2 said:
I have a small helmet cam, I say we set it up and film your encounters for our own ammusement. WHaddya say?

hehe...i already have one video (traffic related), that could get me fired if the wrong people saw it. let's just say it involves sportbikes :D

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
DRB said:
How as this thread made it this long without the "quit abusing the innocent until proven guilty, you power hungry abusive puppet of the man" line? Or even a simply "cops suck"?

I guess the cop haters will come out today.
Cops Suck! Quit abusing the innocent until proven guilty, you power hungry abusive puppet of the man!

Google for the name I posted.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Changleen said:
Manimal = Bad Cop?

no. manimal=bored cop on 3rd shift that still has several nutty friends from his not-to-distant-past sportbike days :D

i think i'm the only cop on the force with previous speeding charges in the triple digit range along with 3 "breaking traction with ground" (california's wording for riding a wheelie) charges. i still can't believe i was hired, even though that stuff had been off my record for quite a while.