Quantcast

Fun at work, part II

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
my best friend and fellow officer went on vacation this week. well,...he asked me to keep an eye on his place while he was gone.

so this morning (sunday), around 6am when all was quiet in the city, i went to the cemetery and picked up some old reaths that were in the trash pile.

and now....my buddy's yard is beautified for when he comes home this afternoon
by the way, this is an ongoing "tit for tat" thing between us that started with him putting rocks in my hubcaps 2 years ago.

welcome home pete!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
just got off the phone w/ him after he got home. his wife was freaking out...until they found the "welcome home" pic i put on their door. the neighbors were all outside looking at it when he came home, they thought some punk kids decided to vandalize the cops house......and i KNOW some of them saw us putting them in his yard....but yet they were adamant that it was some "punk kids". weird how that perception thing works.

anyhoo, i wonder how long it'll take him to realize that i turned the license plate on his patrol car upside down :thumb: :D

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Changleen said:
You are so getting fired one day.
Hey at least he isnt one of those cops that is stuck up in his job so much that hes a dick. I hate cops like that. They dont have fun. Haha.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
oly said:
Woulda been a good time to wrap the place in that crime scene tape..... not only would he be whacked out, but so would the neighbors.......
Good one. Back in high school we used to use caution tape rather than toilet paper when we wanted to mess with a friend's house. It was even better when we could get our hands on some traffic cones and such. :thumb: