Quantcast

Fun Day Riding at 'Nam

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
berkshire_rider said:
Do you recognize the rider on the KHS in some of the pics? :sneaky:
Mother F'er...is that Davis!?!? :angry: I thought that jersey looked familiar!! He drove out without inviting anyone...he's gonna hear about that!!
Bastid!!! :nuts:

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
McGRP01 said:
Mother F'er...is that Davis!?!? :angry: I thought that jersey looked familiar!! He drove out without inviting anyone...he's gonna hear about that!!
Bastid!!! :nuts:
Yep. That's him. Actually, he was supposed to come out with his GF and do other stuff while he was in the area, but at the last minute she cancelled and he decided to come out for the day anyway as he wanted to ride 'Nam. I didn't find out untill he got here, that he was only here for the day. He went back right after we had some dinner.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
berkshire_rider said:
Yep. That's him. Actually, he was supposed to come out with his GF and do other stuff while he was in the area, but at the last minute she cancelled and he decided to come out for the day anyway as he wanted to ride 'Nam. I didn't find out untill he got here, that he was only here for the day. He went back right after we had some dinner.
I guess I'll let him off the hook then. :rolleyes: I worked all day anyway.

PBV

Chimp
Apr 18, 2005
Boston
It was the first time I went to Nam and now I know why everyone raves about it. I ran in to some guys on the trail that led me around a bit, just wanted to say thanks, assuming you guys are on this board!! I would have been riding circles for a while without you!! I'll be heading back out again soon.