Quantcast

Fun holiday time waster

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Do a search in this forum for Iraq threads and head back four years.

Not a huge surprise, but N8 and Damn True in particular were wrong about just about...everything.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Do a search in this forum for Iraq threads and head back four years.

Not a huge surprise, but N8 and Damn True in particular were wrong about just about...everything.
doesn't mean they were wrong; it just means the analysis was based upon faulty intel.

see the difference?

RenegadeRick

98th percentile on my SAT & all I got was this tin
doesn't mean they were wrong; it just means the analysis was based upon faulty intel.
:confused: you mean lies?

see the difference?
sorta, but it also sounds like you are accusing n8 of reaching a conclusion based on intelligent consideration of available information, and that just ain't right. :rolleyes:

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA

see the difference?
Faulty intel that a lot of people pointed out was suspect at the time. Not everyone needs to pick up a dog turd and eat it to know that it's ****.

Don't make me use the search feature on this one. It's embarrassing.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
:confused: you mean lies?

sorta, but it also sounds like you are accusing n8 of reaching a conclusion based on intelligent consideration of available information, and that just ain't right. :rolleyes:
if you were a good boy this year, maybe santa will bring you a refurbished sarc-meter from overstock.com