Quantcast

Fun in Auburn

FREERDR4LF

Monkey
Feb 11, 2006
FOLSOM, CA.
A few pics of Auburn this past Sunday for the heck of it.
I love that place. Who's up for a mud ride this Sunday?

gotta take care of what's important

me in action on east side

joey rippin' it

reed, aka cedric, aka lopes

back up the hill for more photo ops

ye old step down

reed has always had more flare. especially when he has the facial expression of someone doing mach 5

I'm so bummed that section of Eastside got blown up and the rocks taken out, right there at that section you are taking pictures at, used to be more fun for sure. Not that it isn't a blast to ride now, but used to be more fun. I guess some time will pass and erosion will happen again and the rocks will float back to the top again. :-)

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
are the trails secret? i drive through auburn often enough on my way to the sierras, but i've never been to any of the trails around there. there's some family reunion thing that i have to go to up there, so i'm thinking that i might go a little early and ride? any tips on finding nice trails?

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I agree with Josh.

If I thought I could make it up there to ride all day, and back home before church, work, or family stuff... I'd be up there in a heartbeat.

So much I'm going to do after I'm married... SO much.

STPIZZAY

Chimp
Nov 22, 2007
Sacramento
sometimes we book it up there right after class to get a few runs in before sundown, well be up next weekend most likely. My friend Aaron broke his arm on the biggish rock there in the middle of the trail. eastside is pretty sweet , although the Mcdonalds run is pretty kick ass. does anyone know who is making those little jumps on that little hill on the way up to the start of the clementine Dh trail ? they seem to improve every time we go up.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
Wow, looks fun for sure. I'm gonna have to get up that way once I'm healed up. Since these are legit trails, any chance of someone providing more info on where to find these trails?
Rich,

I'm gettn' my SOCOM built up and when you're healed, shoot me a pm through sponsorhouse or here and I'll be sure to get the time off and shuttle with ya.............