Quantcast

Fun on the farm 2

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
The step up is about 25-30ft, the double after that is about 30-35 ft, and the jump after that will be about 40ft.

I plan to build a 10' tall drop in tower at the top of the hill right behind the berm we built for 50's.

And, oh yeah there will be a few big parties this summer. Hopefully I can get everything finished soon.

Attachments

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
Originally posted by T0mo
dang it, I was hoping(sp?) for some more station wagon hill climb pictures.
I will get some pictures of that car and post them. We managed to destroy everything on it. Really, we broke everything except the mechanical parts.

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
Don't worry that was already the plan. I am hoping to get everything done and have a huge jump jam party in a month or two.

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
This is open to anyone who wants to come. I plan on building a water distribution system and running electrical to the tower. It should be a lot of fun, I will not charge, and the jumps will never get bulldozed.

Plus I am open to suggestions.

J

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
Originally posted by alonedrinkin'
I want to dig!!:devil: let your buddy nate know when he can help.

What? How do you know my friend Nate? Are you the guy that has been following me, wearing dark sunglasses?

Actually I will talk to him. I am going to the bay area this weekend, and probably Angel Fire the next weekend. So someday I will go back out there.

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
Originally posted by Full Trucker
Never ever ever? Suh-weet.
As long as the jumps are being ridden they will stand. I am sure when I get sick of riding bikes and the weeds start to cover the... wait a minute F$%# that.

The jumps will never ever get bulldozed!!!

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
Okay I found out the tractor only cost $500.00 a day. So as soon as I can round up the cash I will finish all of the jumps in one day.

The plan also includes a drop-in tower that will also work as a water tower. I will run sprinkler style poly line down the full length of the jumps with three valve boxes with spickets and hoses. So there will be three different hoses that could be run at the same time.

I moved the "infamous" Chevy Celebrity in between the double after the step up today. So you have the option of manualing the roof or jumping over it (sick!).

redical

Monkey
May 19, 2004
Originally posted by jhusktrials
Here is what I did today:). All of this was completed in about 4 hours... tractors rule!!
Cool & very eerie looking. Watch out for them crop circles. I see rad people. If I go race Colorodo, can I go up & check out your jumps?

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
Should I know who this is? Did you evre ride at arbor this spring? Are you planning on lots an lots o' jumps or just several really biguns?

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
I don't jump out at Arbor. So you probably do not know me. My name is Jeremiah Hueske. I am at most of the races so you may have met me before.

And I plan on doing some of everything. But the jumps will be more on the BIG side than the flowy rythym side. Thats why I don't go to arbor, I do not like rythyms much.

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
Originally posted by redical
Cool & very eerie looking. Watch out for them crop circles. I see rad people. If I go race Colorodo, can I go up & check out your jumps?
Definitely... I am hoping to get something set-up where people can stay the night too. It is only about 20 minutes from downtown Denver if you haul ass... but it seems pretty far when you drive. So I will let people stay.

Where are you from?

JHusk

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
Here you go Tom. What is left of the wagon.

And an update on the jumps, when we get the well pump wired we have to run it for 2-3 days straight. So that means a lot of water at my disposal. I will get the tractor at the same time and try to get everything finished than. It will probably be in a month.

Attachments

jhusktrials

Monkey
Dec 29, 2001
Denver
They are near Brighton. But anyone is welcome to help dig and help design.

I really want people to come out and help layout the jumps. The digging will be shaping more than anything. The tractor will do all of the grunt work.

JHusk