Quantcast

Funemployment

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
From today, i have exactly 5 months until my contract ends. Including the time off i have yet to acquire which is 10.5 days, i will have 45 days of paid time off. I have a few classes to take before my contract ends, which are about a week each. Including those, holidays and weekends, i have approx, 60 work days left between now and September. I can finagle my way out of a few of those as well. While is may not be a long funemployment, i will still be enjoying it.

I have about 20 days planned at the end of May/ beginning of June. Camping in Kansas for a week, then back to Arizona. My lady friend is flying in for a week to see me and she wants to see the GC and a few other places in Az. If only she MTBed and camped, i could ride in a bunch of places while i was out. Planning on 25 days in August. Dont know what i will do, but likey take someone up on their offer to go Whitewater kayaking up in Colorado. Will probably take my bike with me if I go. Perhaps go to MOAB as well depending on weather.

I have already been in communication with some big companies in town, and im pretty much guaranteed a job making alot more money before my current contract ends. Just have to make it there first.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Nope. No point in selling. It pretty much bottomed out WRT depreciation about 10 years ago... and it still runs... so now it'll probably get handed down to a kid at some point. My wife actually still drives it to/from work. Because the truck is too big to fit in the parking garage. :rofl:
if your kid is like me he's gonna total the minivan