Quantcast

Funn cranks

Feb 19, 2006
Hey,

I was looking at some light weight cranks but in decent strength. I have raceface atlas cranks but they aren't 83mm like I need so the setup is fairly Mcgyvered.

I was looking at the fsa gravity lights but can't find anyone selling the external bb version online or in distributor catalogues for canada. I ahve also heard good and bad reviews on them.

Then the funn's showed up.WEIGHT 900G ( inc. BB) is this good or? anyone with some experience on them?

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
I narrowed my search down to Funn Hooka dhs, middleburns and fsa gravity lights. All 3 are great, I ended up with the middleburns.
I weigh 230 now (Lost 10lbs of baby weight :D) and the middys are fine as well as the other choices.
When Shimano xt's are 83mm bb then ill get a set of those.

Dogboy

Turbo Monkey
Apr 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Race Face is also doing the Atlas in an 83mm version this year. I have been impressed with the Gravity Lite MegaExo cranks too.

Santa Maria

Monkey
Aug 29, 2007
Austria
I am also looking for new crankset for my sunday.
It is extremly hard to get gravity lights in Europa. My LBS has ordered gravity lights for me after Eurobike and i am still waiting and hoping to get some.

My second guess would be the Funn Hooka DH. Has anyone riden it the last season?

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
I am also looking for new crankset for my sunday.
It is extremly hard to get gravity lights in Europa. My LBS has ordered gravity lights for me after Eurobike and i am still waiting and hoping to get some.

My second guess would be the Funn Hooka DH. Has anyone riden it the last season?
go ride will ship everywhere in the world. and it will seem cheap, since the euro is worth so much more than the dollar.

no salex tax, but you have to pay shipping