Quantcast

Funn soljam viper pedals?

A

Achtung

I'm looking to get a set of these for my "FR/DH" ride but I can't find any info on the weight of these, anyone know? Also as for the "grip tape" how well does the pedal work in muddy conditions? I imagine if mud gets on top it could be quite slippery and a pain to clean off. If anyone has any experience with these LMK.

dexterq20

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2003
NorCal
As far as I know, Rennie ran those pedals during the season when he won the World Cup points championship, so they must be decent. And yes, I know I sound like a marketing whore right now.

dhmtbj

Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Boston
No real riding time on them...but they came on my sunday and seem like sweet platforms...I'll be running clipless for DH but I'm gonna throw the funns on my hardtail :thumb:

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
I've been riding them and I like them for sure. Not sure how the grip tape works in the mud, but my feet stay on them and thats what counts!

Dave

A

Achtung

Well damn..there was a guy the had 2 sets for sale on here but I can't find it anymore.

Brad23

Monkey
Jan 9, 2004
West Oakland
dw said:
I've been riding them and I like them for sure. Not sure how the grip tape works in the mud, but my feet stay on them and thats what counts!

Dave

Damn, I would of hoped you were riding some e13 proto's :evil:

A

Achtung

partsbara said:
haven t had enouh time on mine to call yet... but they do feel like they are developing a little play already...

i have the cheapo model
there's 2 different models?