Quantcast

Funniest custom titles...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Jesus I am so sick of hearing that. We lived in Memphis, where it stayed so hot that people died, Every. Year. I say bring on the snow. I'd live in Antarctica before I'd spend another year in that shi.t pit. My quality of life is far less affected by the weather than other issues.
Seeing as though summer won't go away this year I'm starting to think I need to move back north.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Umm... yeah. In the summer they die from the heat there too. And then they die from the cold in the winter. It's like -400F there sometimes. :D
I believe I actually read about a study that said Milwaukee was also home to the nation's highest instances of both alcoholism and obesity, which I think further illustrates your point. Too hot in summer to get out and do anything and too cold in winter...people just set around, eat pork by-producs and watch their sports teams get bitch-slapped by teams from Illinois. Hell, if it werent for Wisconsin's cheese-making capabilties, Id probably wish the place didnt exist....although the fishing there is decent as well.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I am a fan of Mr. Amy. For one thing, he received a custom title after his second post when the mods found out he was Amydalayna's husband.

The other reason: I started the nickname.