Quantcast

funny bike Vid

Dec 6, 2004
Santa cruz Mountains
ur mean... dont even show em the ones i did make, just to attempt to clear my name, My chain fell off because i bent my chain ring and i dont have a working chain guide then my feet slipped off,so i landed on my nuts before i hit the jump and i went off sitting on my nuts on the top tube.

yojimborace

Monkey
Oct 26, 2004
SC
Haha, thats a funny crash. I bent a chainring on one of my bikes, nothing I couldn't fix with a hammer :sneaky: but, I wouldnt suggest trying that. Too bad its soo wet up there...

markk

Chimp
Dec 15, 2004
Santa Cruz
I'm surprised how smooth the video looks. Nice job.
You could do some cool follow-cam stuff on the jump sections of mailbox.
Are you riding a wheelie down 9 at the end? If not it looks like it with your front tire in the shot. I think thats your front tire.
If you need anyone to go film with let me know.

:thumb:

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
Blowrider (Eric) talked me into doing it, but as you can see i wasnt going fast enough and i got bucked off my bike. i am going to the doctors office right now to get X-rays of my left arm, because i can bearly move it. i hope it is not broken because that would mean no riding for me :(

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
hahaha. i didnt even want to do it. you were thinking about doing it for a long time, i started thinking about doing it after you did it, and i took your advise, and it didnt work, i think you wanted me to get hurt

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
joey doesnt want to ride with you any more Eric because, you did the jump on MC then sam did it and he crashed.

then you did the gap over DC, then i did it and i crashed. joey and now me think you are cursed.

yojimborace

Monkey
Oct 26, 2004
SC
Dude, that sucks. I was cursed for a while too. I broke my hand, then my brother did a month and a half later (riding with me). Then my uncle messed up his ribs when he crashed (riding with me also). But, the curse was lifted.

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
i dont know yet, i go and see orthopedist on monday, they should tell me.
the doc gave me some exercise to do and it feels like they have been helping a lot, so i hope it is not too long

yojimborace

Monkey
Oct 26, 2004
SC
ya, probably, then a week or two after that. I had my cast for a month, then a week and a half of strengthening my hand. It sucked. But it goes by pretty quickly.

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
i am going to map out and try to start buliding a trail. i want to do some more filming. maybe think about trying harder in school. i will probly think of more later