Quantcast

funny bike Vid

Dec 6, 2004
Santa cruz Mountains
just a trials drop, we are going to make 2 side by side one bigger one and one smaller one we are building the smaller one right now, its about a 6 foot drop. we havent decided on the hieght of the bigger one it'll probably be about 8 9 or 10 feet.

Dec 6, 2004
Santa cruz Mountains
I'm staying at a friends house and where we are building is 3 minutes away from his house. so pretty much everyday after school we'll be building, we'll bring some people up there to ride, but no one can know where it is unless we tell them.

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
i got back from the orthopedist today and they looked at my X-rays even more and both my sholder and my elbow are broken. he said i cant ride or do anything for a month. if it gets hit, he said ill have to get sugery.
i go back to the orthopedist in a month, then i get new X-rays. and then hopefully i can ride

Dec 6, 2004
Santa cruz Mountains
... We are try to keep this spot consealed, so could you not announce what street its up please. :D thank you. there is already 1 angry neighbor who is pissed off about us building up there. If someone wants to know where it is when we are finish then i'll be happy to show them where it is.

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
ill tell who ever wants to know were it is right now because, no one is going to go up there just for a few stuff, that is crap. and if are buliding on kyles neighbor property, then he has every right to be mad and you shouldnt be buliding on his property

yojimborace

Monkey
Oct 26, 2004
SC
Originally posted by IronJim
i got back from the orthopedist today and they looked at my X-rays even more and both my sholder and my elbow are broken. he said i cant ride or do anything for a month. if it gets hit, he said ill have to get sugery. i go back to the orthopedist in a month, then i get new X-rays. and then hopefully i can ride

That's cool, it will probably be a while before you are at full strength.

Originally posted by IronJim
ill tell who ever wants to know were it is right now because, no one is going to go up there just for a few stuff, that is crap. and if are buliding on kyles neighbor property, then he has every right to be mad and you shouldnt be buliding on his property
Uhh, if it's someone else's property and they are mad about it, you should probably think about putting it in a different spot, Jim is right.

B_LOWrider

Monkey
Aug 18, 2004
Santa cruz
IronJim said:
Are the pain killers making you grumby .... :nope:

Dec 6, 2004
Santa cruz Mountains
IronJim said:

He claims its his property, unless he owns the mountain, its not even near this guys house. Next time you go take your pain killers, go find something to take care of your period.

IronJim

Monkey
Sep 26, 2004
Santa Cruz Mountains
B_LOWrider said:
Are the pain killers making you grumby .... :nope:
ya, they actully are

B_LOWrider said:
I know where the other scenic road is kyle poppin lives up there ill go look tomarrow. Thn tell everone
and the other kyle lives at the verry top, and you will not be able to find the stuff, but ill show you :thumb:

Dec 6, 2004
Santa cruz Mountains
IronJim said:
ya that would make me mad. but i have an alternitive to it. it is called me sticking my foot up your ass

your alternative to shoving your ass medication up your ass, is shoving your foot up mine? ....Thats gonna help the pain for you? hmmmm. you try that and ill punch you in your mouth ass-queen.