Quantcast

Funny Lil' Manimal crash pic..

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i took him on a pretty tech XC/stunt trail nearby. he was doing, OK, for the most part but the roots and steep climbs/decents were taking their toll. anyway, he followed me over this creek crossing except....he forgot to turn. i was watching as he just went OTB headfirst into the creek. he kinda freaked out for a second then realized he was ok...just cold and wet.

then he saw his bike and was like..."my pretty bike!! it's all muddy :( "

his bike in the creek

contemplating what went wrong with soggy drawers :D

R

richcreek

poor kid. isn't that a fairly knew bike you built him reciently?

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
frznnomad said:
yeh wet gloves are no fun, but hey looks like hes getting great use outa that new bike and hope to see you two at sugar in a week.

looks like it might be just me at sugar...wifey starting to get tempermental about going. a lot cheaper if i go solo and there are waaaay too many people there at a national to bring him along w/out supervision. we'll see

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
my friend out here in NJ did that.. we were riding a decently wide flat trail..and he went over a stump and messed up..rolled down and flipped in..quite funny..and then we were riding this narrow as bridge(1 1/2 feet wide) only like afoot high..and another guy slides out..and flips into the nastiest mud that smelled like horse ****..i had a fun laugh, i didn't fall that day