Quantcast

Funny Michael Jackson cartoon/song

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
...as I always say...I'd rather be easily amused than be an uptight prick!
You always say that? That's the first time I've heard it.

Easily amused doesn't mean that you are or aren't uptight, it just means that you don't realize that what you are laughing at is hella dumb.

So, you can be easily amused, uptight, and ignorant. All at the same time.

:love: :blah: :eviltongu

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
H8R said:
You always say that? That's the first time I've heard it.

Easily amused doesn't mean that you are or aren't uptight, it just means that you don't realize that what you are laughing at is hella dumb.

So, you can be easily amused, uptight, and ignorant. All at the same time.

:love: :blah: :eviltongu
Well, probably the reason it's the first time you've heard it is because you haven't been around these parts long...what's wrong...did I strike a chord with my 'uptight prick' comment? ;)

Yes, I laugh at lots of stupid stuff...people can't say normal every day stuff around me like 'wood' and 'sack' without me snickering...depending on who's around I'll even do my best Beavis and Butthead impression and say...huh huh...you said SACK! I also do lots of stupid stuff like set plastic flies on my friends and coworkers desks or food...I take random pictures of people with bad outfits or haircuts...as long as I'm having a good time and not hurting anyone in my endeavors to do so, I have fun doing it...hopefully, on occasion, I will entertain someone else with my stupidness and tomfoolery! :D

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
Well, probably the reason it's the first time you've heard it is because you haven't been around these parts long...
??

In one way or another, I've been around RM longer than you.

(11-19-2001 in fact)

And geeeeeez. You couldn't tell I was busting your balls for fun?

Go and write an autobiography about your sense of humor already.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
H8R said:
??

In one way or another, I've been around RM longer than you.

(11-19-2001 in fact)

And geeeeeez. You couldn't tell I was busting your balls for fun?

Go and write an autobiography about your sense of humor already.
Well, perhaps I frequent RM more than you do...you obviously have a job that requires some sort of thinking or some level of responsibility...

And my response was another attempt at humor...which leads me to believe you either have no sense of humor or I'm losing my touch... :think: