Quantcast

Funny PB thread

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
Billy Zoom on MTBR said:
I'm sitting on the toilet last week reading about Nick and Jessica when my left cheek starts to cramp up. So I decide to pause and go make myself some biscuits and gravy and a glass of Tang, right? But when I step into my kitchen, some chick is riding trials-style on my kitchen table!

She instantly jumps off the bike, grabs some tongs from the kitchen drawer, and starts walking threateningly toward me, clicking the tongs in the air and shouting incoherently about my using Pledge on the table and how's she supposed to get any traction?

I'm really mad, right, and I think about giving her a *****slap, but then I notice she was riding a singlespeed. Now, clearly I'm NOT going to mess with a singlespeeder, so when she takes my cheek in the tongs and gives me the booty equivalent of a purple nurple, I smile meekly and offer her a beer.

Fortunately, this distracts her enough that I am able to return to the bathroom, where I lock the door and finishpeeing sitting down.

straight from that thread. HELLARIOUS

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
BurlyShirley said:
Silent night, holy night,
All is calm, all is bright
Round yon virgin mother and Child.
Holy Infant, so tender and mild,
Sleep in heavenly peace,
Sleep in heavenly peace.

Shepherds quake at the sight;
Glories stream from heaven afar,
Heavenly hosts sing Alleluia!
Christ the Savior is born,
Christ the Savior is born!

Son of God, love’s pure light;
Radiant beams from Thy holy face
With the dawn of redeeming grace,
Jesus, Lord, at Thy birth,
Jesus, Lord, at Thy birth.

Silent night, holy night
Wondrous star, lend thy light;
With the angels let us sing,
Alleluia to our King;
Christ the Savior is born,
Christ the Savior is born!

J

JRB

I've got to say that the mtbr made up locogringo thing is pretty creepy. It's more weird that BS makes these stories up.