Quantcast

Funny RM handles...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello Kitty

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Houston
loco...how does it feel going thru life always having to say "i'm sorry" you try so hard to say the right thing yet you end up just looking like an complete idiot, and you think that white males should be sorry for everything the've done when they really havn't done anything bad.

Political correctness has a basic flaw. If all views are equal, why do some who embrace this view feel the need to push this agenda as the "correct" one at the same time demonizing other views as "incorrect"?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
You two should try the "Private Message" function of Ridemonkey. Do you really think anyone wants to read your incessant bitching at each other?

J

JRB

Hello Kitty said:
loco...how does it feel going thru life always having to say "i'm sorry" you try so hard to say the right thing yet you end up just looking like an complete idiot, and you think that white males should be sorry for everything the've done when they really havn't done anything bad.

Political correctness has a basic flaw. If all views are equal, why do some who embrace this view feel the need to push this agenda as the "correct" one at the same time demonizing other views as "incorrect"?
You really don't know me. I am not super liberal, but you also miss the point that people are sensitive to things like a mother killing her 5 kids. There are many people that are very family oriented. If you don't like that, leave. I do not push my agenda. I don't have one. I doubt I will look like an idiot for saying it is wrong to mock the situation that Andrea Yates is in. I don't think it's funny. Why continue to show disrespect??? What say someone pisses all over your bike at a race??? That seems no different. If you don't like it here and they are all nazis that are censoring you, don't visit the site. Now make sure that you run over to teamsmack and brag about how you owned me. Just remember - I do not, and likely will not, ever have any respect for you. You represent the people in the world that I choose not to associate with. I hope the mods don't take this as a flame. I am trying to use constructive criticism that may make you see why people feel as they do towards you. I fear that it is lost though.

J

JRB

Echo said:
You two should try the "Private Message" function of Ridemonkey. Do you really think anyone wants to read your incessant bitching at each other?
I would hardly call it incessant. I warned you that this dude would just stir up trouble. You just chose to ignore that. Why fill up my PM box to yell at him??? this is the first day in I don't know how long I acknowledged him. You need to find something else to harp on.

*I will be very pissed if any mod holds me accountable for Bill's behaviour. I like it here and would like to stay. I do not provoke him. I hope you can see that.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
loco said:
*I will be very pissed if any mod holds me accountable for Bill's behaviour. I like it here and would like to stay. I do not provoke him. I hope you can see that.
Then stop responding to him. You just keep dragging it out by responding to him. Ignore him like most intelligent people do. You just keep validating him and feeding his ego...

J

JRB

Agreed on the bait thing, but I just don't get why we continue to let people post crap like that. There is a bigger problem. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.