Quantcast

Funny T-Shirt For The Ladies:

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
hehe. reminds me of the time when i was at a club w/my friend stacie. this fella asked her to dance and wouldn't take no for an answer. kept coming back with mega-cheeseball pick up lines. stacie quickly grew tired of it and turned toward him, patted his big blobby gut and informed the suitor: "get rid of that thing and i might consider it."

ouch.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
So THAT'S what I've been doing wrong... alright, I'm hitting the gym for three hours of situps and ditching the 70's jive talk... I'll let you know how it works out...

:D

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Originally posted by Full Trucker
So THAT'S what I've been doing wrong... alright, I'm hitting the gym for three hours of situps and ditching the 70's jive talk... I'll let you know how it works out...

No way brother, stick with the jive

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
Originally posted by Full Trucker

yo evanofsky, don't go changin' to please the stacies. y'gotsta please yoself. besides, your macadotious slamming jive talkin' is part of what makes you macadotious slammorama.

Lucee

govenor
Jan 16, 2002
nor cal
Originally posted by dh girlie
You think I'm that friggin hideous and old looking...thanks alot...find your own ride to Big Bear...

Aha! You know I love you, come on, let's go to casa lupe's. I'll buy the first pitcher of margaritas...:D