Quantcast

Funny thing about biking people....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
There is this guy upstairs who I found out last summer mtn bikes and road bikes. We've been riding at the same place too and never knew each other. In any event every single time I see him we talk about biking and thats it. We talked about his new house only because now he can work on bikes unlike his small apt.
It's funny though we both get excited to bump into each other in the hall or on the stairs.

Just something I've noticed.

bomberz1qr20

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by stosh

It's funny though we both get excited to bump into each other in the hall or on the stairs.
Glad to hear you and your "friend" are having these "meetings".

Please do not post any pics.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Originally posted by Echo
:dead:

I had this feeling I was going to get picked on for that line. I thought that MAYBE you guys were mature enough to understand my point.

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
There is this guy upstairs who I found out last summer ......................... We've been.........at the same place too and never knew each other. In any event every single time I see him............... We talked about his new house only because now he can work..............unlike his small apt.

Just something I've noticed.
Take out the bike aspect and it does sound strange:think:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
:eek:

I have the same situation, but the guy and I always talk about going for a ride. We never do, eventho I've invited him and directed him to various local sites that I use to coordinate rides with others. And I'll see him on the trail, he'll wave me over to chat. So it's not that he dislikes me, unlike y'all. Guess scheduling.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Originally posted by Lexx D
Take out the bike aspect and it does sound strange:think:
i think it's key whether stosh gets excited before or after (or during? ) said bumpage

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Originally posted by Serial Midget
I've got no real comment - I just wanted stosh to know that I sometimes read his threads. :)
Originally posted by spincrazy
ditto
i think many people do, if not to just introspect and question why? the veterans of this web forum know precisely what to expect mostly from Stosh threads, still we're unusually compelled to read. And isn't it queer how the complusion seems to be more interesting than the actual threads.
Yes the legacy of happy humpday threads is quite peculiar, however i'm far from having the pride to not be able to admit i'm mildly addicted to the :stosh: phenomenom.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Oh come on all my threads aren't that bad are they????????? :)

I heard chicks dig em!

By the way good to see ya Serial Midget.