Quantcast

Funny video

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
and i thought it was only downhills that will re-ride the same section numerous times
You gotta get out on the little bike some more. That phenomenon in that video is as old as tomac's mullet. I'd hate to think you're missing out on this most entertaining side of our sport.

There is no single tweaker on the planet like a middle aged man who's goal in life is to 'clean a section without dabbing'

Whereas most of us just think "well timed that pedal poorly" or "damn, wrong gear". These specimens hear the voice from above "you will never properly please a woman". The ensuing outburst is nothing short of awe inspiring. I swear I see some dude flipping out over failing to move a bicycle up a rock at least twice a month. That kinda thing is REALLY important. And if you don't get it in three tries, monkies swoop out of the sky and steal your family. It's gotta be something like that.

Last edited:

batts65

Monkey
Aug 27, 2002
Upstate NY
You gotta get out on the little bike some more. That phenomenon in that video is as old as tomac's mullet. I'd hate to think you're missing out on this most entertaining side of our sport.

There is no single tweaker on the planet like a middle aged man who's goal in life is to 'clean a section without dabbing'

Whereas most of us just think "well timed that pedal poorly" or "damn, wrong gear". These specimens hear the voice from above "you will never properly please a woman". The ensuing outburst is nothing short of awe inspiring. I swear I see some dude flipping out over failing to move a bicycle up a rock at least twice a month. That kinda thing is REALLY important. And if you don't get it in three tries, monkies swoop out of the sky and steal your family. It's gotta be something like that.
The best are night rides when you cannot see them, just hear them screaming and their light rolling back down the hill.

dropmachine

Turbo Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Your face.
He woulda made it no problem on 650b. thats the whole 650bing problem right there.

If he would have just 650b'd the 650b with a 650b, he would have 650b'd the 650b out of that 650b.

650bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
The best are night rides when you cannot see them, just hear them screaming and their light rolling back down the hill.
Oh so true. Nature sounds of the night.

True story: I used to do a ton of night riding with a decent sized group a few days a week. We hear one of our buddies just absolutely flipping out ahead of us, screaming bloody murder. We get up to him and he's all scratched up and having a panic attack. He said an owl flew into him and couldn't get out from between his chest, handlebar and arms. :rofl:

aenema

almost 100% positive
Sep 5, 2008
This dude needs his own reality show. Imagine the meltdown when he experiences erectile dysfunction.
OMG, him yelling at his own groin, "I can do 10 masturbations last week but can't hard now!!, GUESS NO F***ING C*NT TONIGHT!!!".

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
That has got to be a top 10 wanker vid of all time. So much fail it's a total win. I especially like how he gets worse with every try, and seems completely helpless to control himself.

True story: I used to do a ton of night riding with a decent sized group a few days a week. We hear one of our buddies just absolutely flipping out ahead of us, screaming bloody murder. We get up to him and he's all scratched up and having a panic attack. He said an owl flew into him and couldn't get out from between his chest, handlebar and arms. :rofl:
I had an owl land on my back on a night ride in Marin a while back. I was leading a group through some tight singletrack and all of a sudden I felt this heavy weight on my pack and a claw on my shoulder, and saw wing tips flapping into my headlight beam. It must of thought it could just fly away with me like one of those monkeys in the wizard of oz. Anyway, I screamed like a little girl and almost crashed, and the owl let go and landed on a nearby tree. We stopped to check it out and it just sat there like a boss.

I know it's hard to believe but it's totally true - I was actually leading a group! :D

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
T
I had an owl land on my back on a night ride in Marin a while back. I was leading a group through some tight singletrack and all of a sudden I felt this heavy weight on my pack and a claw on my shoulder, and saw wing tips flapping into my headlight beam. It must of thought it could just fly away with me like one of those monkeys in the wizard of oz. Anyway, I screamed like a little girl and almost crashed, and the owl let go and landed on a nearby tree. We stopped to check it out and it just sat there like a boss.

I know it's hard to believe but it's totally true - I was actually leading a group! :D
Fly baby jesus fly!!!

That owl couldn't lift your linebacker physique and sail to freedom into the night?

Pussy