Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
Quick video of a fun lower mountain run

Best to click watch in HD on vimeo or download the original MP4

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
Yeah, no more wood, that section is new this season.

yetihenry

Monkey
Aug 9, 2009
Whistler, BC
Funshine - S&M - Blueseum - Wesnesday Night Delight - Devils club great lap riding all blue trails makes for a good warmup.
Switch devils club for afternoon delight to tech noir/lower whis and its the ultimate warm up! Start on chill and end up on rad. This is going to be the track for the Phat Weekend race next week!

UncleHowie

Chimp
Feb 9, 2011
Switzerland
Switch devils club for afternoon delight to tech noir/lower whis and its the ultimate warm up! Start on chill and end up on rad. This is going to be the track for the Phat Weekend race next week!
Blueseum - Wesnesday Night Delight - Tech Noir is the best combination in whistler! I loved it!

Doggy

Chimp
Jun 14, 2008
I noticed you pedalling there...was this your first and only run of the day to expend all that energy?

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
I noticed you pedalling there...was this your first and only run of the day to expend all that energy?
One of two actually. The moon boot must be making you pretty bored if you're on ridemonkey!

Doggy

Chimp
Jun 14, 2008
One of two actually. The moon boot must be making you pretty bored if you're on ridemonkey!
Im always on here, I just rarely post because people would see Im a moron...and we cant have that now can we. I just follow your posts on here and swoon at your knowledge of suspension workings and tuna sandwich combinations