Quantcast

Fvck!!!!!

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
so i just woke up cause i had to piss and on the way to the bathroom i slipped. i initially caught myself with my right leg but that threw me on to my ass with my left leg under me. now im not quite at the point where i can bend my leg yet and it folded completely under me. it hurts almost as bad as when i broke it. thank god i have 3 norcos left. im going to call the doctor asap tomorrow morning. im so frustrated with myself:rant::rant::rant::rant:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Definitely call your doctor, yo. About three months after my knee surgery, I slipped and my bum knee buckled under me. I saw my doc a couple days later and thankfully I just aggrevated it (the knee, not the doc).

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
Definitely call your doctor, yo. About three months after my knee surgery, I slipped and my bum knee buckled under me. I saw my doc a couple days later and thankfully I just aggrevated it (the knee, not the doc).
i hope thats the case. im calling him asap in the morning at 8 when his office opens. i have an appointment with my asthma doc today at 945. maybe she can take a look at it. haha

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
I suspect the doctor was annoyed with you as well. But that wouldn't have had anything to do with you hurting your knee again.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Ouchie. About 2 weeks after my knee surgery I was at the pool doing laps since I was CRAVING exercise. Trying to get up the stupid ladder to get out I slipped and landed right on the surgeried knee (is that a word)? Anywho...HURT LIKE HELL!

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
so i just woke up. and it feels it feels like someone took a baseball bat to my leg just above my knee. im going to talk to my general care doc about it today at my asthma apointment to see what she says about it. ill keep you all updated

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Good luck man.

My dad fell the day after his knee replacement at the hospital. He blew ALL of the staples off of his knee and had to have it all closed up again. Thankfully he didn't mess up any of the new internals. The inside of his knee was pretty gnarly looking.

Snowflake

Monkey
Aug 10, 2009
Maryland
Ouch dude. Hope some ice and rest is all you need.

The inside of his knee was pretty gnarly looking.
I was shown pictures of my dad's knee while they were trying to save it after a motorcycle wreck. The words of the doctors summed it up quite well, "It looks like a grenade went off in his knee.".

Colon capital o.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
so i finally got ahold of someone at my dr's office. they dont seem to worried. she put me down for tuesday. she said she was going to call me on monday and see if it still hurts. if not she will jsut cancel it. im just gonna stay off it today and catch up on my CODMW2.