Quantcast

Fvcking UPS.

EricMcFlow

Monkey
Jul 9, 2005
Chicago
My Pike 454 has gone missing from the Chicago UPS facility! I would not be so p!ssed except it was the LAST ONE that Quality had is stock. Looks like I have to wait a month to build my .243

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
EricMcFlow said:
My Pike 454 has gone missing from the Chicago UPS facility! I would not be so p!ssed except it was the LAST ONE that Quality had is stock. Looks like I have to wait a month to build my .243
Dang. No one should have to wait to build up their .243!

I love mine. :love:

EricMcFlow

Monkey
Jul 9, 2005
Chicago
maxyedor said:
What about BTI, KHS, or any other fine distributer out there? Hell your shop could even do direct.

BTI has both the u-turn and non u-turn 454s in stock.
Quality handles the EP for them. But, I might drop the coin and pay full cost (not full retail)

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
I did my order direct from Rock Shox and the box came with the return address for QBP. Sorry to hear that your 454 is lost. Blah.

nato

Monkey
Dec 27, 2005
Chicago
Dude, sorry to hear it! That SUCKS. I dropped UPS sooo long ago, unfortunatly no one else seems to hate them except for the lil' guys.

Viva el federal X

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
hey man that aint cool my aunt works for fed x and in asheville fed x is the only way to fly. i mean ups is okay but im loyal to fed x due to the fact that my aunt works for them and if your in asheville fed x is the only way to fly, but man hopefully fed x works for you and hopefully ups will find your pike. sorry for the misfortune dude.

nato

Monkey
Dec 27, 2005
Chicago
I'm a heavy seller in the paintball community and have shipped hundereds of packages containing paintball markers in the $1000-$2000 price range. I speak only from personal experience when I say Fed Ex > UPS. I have never in my 6 years of selling goods had one issue with Fed Ex... and thats saying something. I really don't care to argue, if it works for you guys to ship from A. to B. and that mean is thru UPS go fur it n enjoy.
Nate

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
frznnomad said:
hey man that aint cool my aunt works for fed x and in asheville fed x is the only way to fly. i mean ups is okay but im loyal to fed x due to the fact that my aunt works for them and if your in asheville fed x is the only way to fly, but man hopefully fed x works for you and hopefully ups will find your pike. sorry for the misfortune dude.
perhaps you can clear this up, does your aunt work for fed-x :devil:

J

JRB

partsbara said:
perhaps you can clear this up, does your aunt work for fed-x :devil:
As incoherent as it was, I did get that his aunt works for FedEx.