Quantcast

FX BIKES>> THE REVOLUTION?

Jo_e

Chimp
Jun 17, 2004
Hey i was talkiing with a friend and i saw this new bikes which are some blend between mx and bikes.. what do you think about them... they look pretty cool for improving riding and as an all arround vehicle and mountain sport gadget...

http://www.fxbikes.com/index.html

50-90-125cc check them...

looks interesting, at least, from the marketing vid. but why not just get a full on 85cc or 125cc MX bike? a part of why i love dh and freeriding, aside from the speed and adrenaline, is the silent whirring of gears and exercise from pedalling from riding in the woods. i'd rather put the money towards a nice honda 85. it would fit just like my dh bike!

zedro

Turbo Monkey
Sep 14, 2001
at the end of the longest line
actually i always wondered why bike tech and design didnt cross-over to the scooter displacement market. Instead of those nerdy things, you have street legal 50cc (or whatever the law) lightweight Super-Moto type rides

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
chillindrdude said:
looks interesting, at least, from the marketing vid. but why not just get a full on 85cc or 125cc MX bike? a part of why i love dh and freeriding, aside from the speed and adrenaline, is the silent whirring of gears and exercise from pedalling from riding in the woods. i'd rather put the money towards a nice honda 85. it would fit just like my dh bike!
tru that. i'd much rather have a rippin' 85 two-smoke than that, and i bet they are pretty close in price.

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA
Sweetness. I bet they're a blast. Everything a 50 is supposed to be, but at the proper scale.

Not that I'd actually spend MY money on one...

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Isn't that way more than an 85. I was riding a kx110 today at my friends track. I like it much better than a 50 (i can't stand how far up the pegs are on 50's).

Threepointtwo

Monkey
Jun 21, 2002
SLC, UT
I saw a write up on that in one of the Moto mags recently and I think it was Kirkcaldie riding it in the pictures. It has a Monter T and a Fox DHX so in a pinch, you can swap those between bikes.