Quantcast

GA freeride park?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
yeah how is that place coming along? in my new found joblessness i am trying to find some places to get some trailwork karma built up.

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
dont know about my karma, but if helping to build some trails allows me to ride in the park with some other freeriders ill bust my back, so does anyone know about this weekend?

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Yeah we'll be out there this Saturday 9am till whenever.

I was waiting to post some pics of all the work we got done. I'll have to do that later.

This weekend we want to tackle working on the gap jump and fixing another berm.
The gap jump isn't huge but it does jump this drainage culvert so you'll still feel like Evel Knievel as long as you crash on the landing.
All the dirt is in place we just need to shovel and shape. So bring your bike and a shovel.

directions are posted under the CP work party thread. pm me if you got any questions.

buck

Chimp
Jan 26, 2003
poolesville/clemson for school
Hey matt do you want to ride this weekend, probably sunday as long as the weather isnt too crappy. Ill probably talk to Alan tomorrow. I would go saturday, but I signed up to work that afternoon. Need to make some money sometime. Oh and may try to go mtn biking friday, not sure where, probably at issaqueena.

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
ian just gimme a call about friday i def wanna ride this weekend, and see whats up with alan. I wanted to go to GA on saturday but if people wanna go sunday we could do that. Just gimme a call sometime