Quantcast

Galbraith is good!

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
We hit Galbraith on Saturday. It was awesome. The trails were dry with exception of a few spots. The first time I've been there when it hasn't been pooring down rain! There was at least 11 of us in the group. We rode about 22 miles...Then, some of us hit Veddar Mtn in Canada and did some Dh'ing on Sunday. That was also sweet!!!!! :thumb: Great Weekend!

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
MUTOLI said:
We hit Galbraith on Saturday. It was awesome. The trails were dry with exception of a few spots. The first time I've been there when it hasn't been pooring down rain! There was at least 11 of us in the group. We rode about 22 miles...Then, some of us hit Veddar Mtn in Canada and did some Dh'ing on Sunday. That was also sweet!!!!! :thumb: Great Weekend!
Great to hear! :) We're heading up next Saturday for my birthday!

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
SuperSlow said:
chris and I were at vedder as well late sunday
Really? I was in the group of people that were shuttling a lt. blue ford truck...I was riding a red M1 and my husband was riding an orange Rotec. Maybe we ran into you??

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
dwaugh said:
What trails did you do on Galby to make a 22 mile loop? Or did you zig-zag a lot?
Im really bad at remembering names. I know we did one trail twice...Scorpian is what it's called I think. Then we did a few others that required us to climb back up...but can't remeber which ones...then ended it with Bob's. I've only rode there a couple times. Two1 would know...he was there! :D

ride

Monkey
Jan 11, 2005
It was good riding with you and Evan.
We've got to go back there again before it gets logged.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
ride said:
It was good riding with you and Evan.
We've got to go back there again before it gets logged.
You mean Ethan? :) Where you there with Mr. Spermberg?
I really want to get back up there on another nice day like it was yesterday.