Quantcast

Galbraith Map...

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
they used to be free...then someone decided it was better to charge for them.

i have an old map from a couple years back sitting around someplace that i can toss up for you if i can find it..

what you COULD do is hit up google images for a galby map and see what you find..surely someone mirrored it on their site :)

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Here are the old ones.... They are the most confusing maps i've ever used, i was better off without them really.
it really doesn't take long to figure out how to get around in there, but i'm kinda used to finding my way thru the woods.....

Attachments

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
Dont listen to Skookum, he doesnt know what he's saying. ;) It can be kinda easy to get lost on galby in certain places if you dont know the ways around. And what helps even less is using an old map! :help: If you buy the map then when updates are released you can get them too, you only pay once.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Yah trail names are alot less important than topography features and landmarks. If the map wasn't cluttered with huge numbers showing what trail is named what and was done like a real map, it might be worth a few bucks. But if the new map is looking the same as this cluttered puzzle, i'd say keep it on the internet for free.

Jim Hendrix does a lot of maps of trails out here and they're done pretty well, whoever is doin that map should take a few tips from him.