Quantcast

Galbraith ride wed. august 2nd

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
Hey im going to galby with two buds on wed. We like riding fr/dh. none uf ushave ever been up there before, anyone wanna show some monkeys around? we can meet in the parking lot or something. . .

Thanks
Eren

Dan89

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
my ass
who are you going with??

just head up the hill and you will see mile markers on your left a total of 3 miles....yea!
just keep going up up up up and at the top is a telephone tower where the Evolution trail starts...
(i dont think its worth the hike past the two mile marker....)

at the two mile marker there is a trail that starts out between cinder blocks kind of like marginal, that is a long fun trial that ends up about 200 feet down from Shawns trail which is by the 1 mile marker and starts out w/ a skinny drop thats about 4-5 feet(that you better do!)

just follow the trails down and remember the main hiking road is always on your left...

Eren

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2006
mill creek, WA (now in Surrey UK)
Dan, im going with steven with his new swd, which is gonna be sick, the QBP sent him one 07 juicy 7 on accident! lol and his boxxer and syncros **** is all sick. And im also going with blair the guy who rides the sx trail in the shop. And if your home you can go too, and im pretty sure lonnies goin.

Erikkellison and dirty danchez, PM me , ill probly be there by 10-11ish

Dan89

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
my ass
make sure lonnie goes so he ready to ride with me:cool:

i wont be back then but saturday we should all head up to leaventworth or the exits..

thesacrifice

Monkey
Aug 4, 2004
bent^biker said:
dude, its gonna be ALL day, no worries there
I'm new to town and have no idea where to go hehe. Maybe I should pass though since we're hitting whistler the next day and its been over half a year since I've ridden my bike. Probably dont have the strength to peddle my asx up anything.