Quantcast

Galbraith Saturday?

mserko1

Monkey
Jul 26, 2004
Bellingham, WA
I'm gonna be up in bellingham this weekend so I figured I'd bring my bike with me and head over to galbraith and hit a few trails. Anybody gonna be out there? I've only been there once, and it was about 4 years ago so I really don't know my way around. Let me know if you'll be out there and we can ride! :cheers:

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
I'm gonna be up in bellingham this weekend so I figured I'd bring my bike with me and head over to galbraith and hit a few trails. Anybody gonna be out there? I've only been there once, and it was about 4 years ago so I really don't know my way around. Let me know if you'll be out there and we can ride! :cheers:
I'm always there. I'll be riding on Saturday, but I already have plans set. I'll probably be leaving from Birch St. at about 10:15, and riding up, then I'm meeting a friend at the Galbraith Lane side at noon, then riding up halfway to the top again and down, then riding home, back over the mountain. So if you're around Birch St. at 10:15 or at the bottom of the road on the Galbraith Lane side (at the kiosk that's there) at noon, I'll be on my 7point5 and you can ride along or I can direct you on some routes.