Quantcast

Galbraith technical videos

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
I don't think any of us realize how silly he looks... you on the other hand, that's quite clear ;) Seriouisly though, not only are those videos ancient, and some of the trails no longer exist, but I fear that some of the riders no longer exist too. Also, that is a pay website for parts of it (wiggidy whack). But good effort :)
Sorry if I seem negative, I'm not... I'm just laughing :)

Green

Chimp
Jan 11, 2005
South Central Woodinville
Cut tgif a break. He did list the video as Galbraith Technical... which should have thrown up a red flag to anyone who knows GalbraithMt.com and how many riders up there use the word "technical" to describe a 5 ft section of trail with a root and a rock in it. You all got what you deserved by clicking the link.

What tgif should feel bad about, is making disparaging remarks about a shop based on eavesdropping on a conversation... http://65.108.160.9/discuss/index.php?showtopic=45

Klein did have awesome paint jobs!

Deadly Ned

Chimp
Jan 29, 2005
I once rode with the freak "Mongo" who hosts Gabrath MT. He really is the dork he appears to be. Only 95% of the registers members up here are like him. The rest of us just make posts to harrass them. You guys could have some fun with it too. Did you check out his article on climbing? There is one technique he invented called "buttcrack climbing"

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
All I wanna know is, in "little_rock_climp_jp" WHAT IS THAT CLOUD OF SMOKE, EH? EH?

Those vids are kinda dorky (much the same way my wife taking vids of me barely making step-downs at SST are), but the riding looks like a good time. Gotta check that out come springtime.

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
carbuncle said:
All I wanna know is, in "little_rock_climp_jp" WHAT IS THAT CLOUD OF SMOKE, EH? EH?

Those vids are kinda dorky (much the same way my wife taking vids of me barely making step-downs at SST are), but the riding looks like a good time. Gotta check that out come springtime.
Why wait? It has been so good lately. Seriously the dirt could'nt get much better.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Wow, everyone play nice, it just so happens galbraith is quite enjoyable for xc with a little pepper here and there.