Quantcast

Galby lane today 5/3 depart @ 5:45

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
two1 said:
Whats your problem?
I'm jealous!!! However, I got Tape worm that I can ride tonight that will make me happy! Galby is a weekend only ride for us! Too far away... :think:

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
oly said:
theres a lift in PA??? seeerius?
Hey, D.

Sorry I didn't call you back from Friday. I was gone all weekend and just got your message last night. The shots you e mailed me worked great. No need to put them on a disc. Thanks again!

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
dwaugh said:
Can you say multi-user trails? There are some stunts though, and fun fun fun all around. I love going as fast as I can on singletrack. Riding from my house I can make it to the top in just over an hour.

*agreed*

we are heading up there this saturday taking two galby newbies..should be a hoot! you going to be around?

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
smedford said:
but the thing is dwaugh can make it to the top in an hour, but for some reason it takes him two to get back down.

Crazy XC freaks... :)
I go down fast! :p At least I'm not afraid of a small hill. I sure wore you out last time. ;) :)

we are heading up there this saturday taking two galby newbies..should be a hoot! you going to be around?
This Saturday.... it would be fun, but I might just be busy doing trail work. Last saturday we saw a lot of people who didnt know the mountain too well and we gave them directions, it was fun. I do trail work on weekends, sometimes ride, and ride during the week. Might see you though, and if I dont do work, I'll PM you by friday.

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
dwaugh said:
but I might just be busy doing trail work. Last saturday we saw a lot of people who didnt know the mountain too well and we gave them directions, it was fun. I do trail work on weekends, sometimes ride, and ride during the week. Might see you though, and if I dont do work, I'll PM you by friday.

sounds good! ill be on my light trail hardtail and one of the guys will be riding my piggish fr bike since his is in pieces...so the group will be slow because of a certain *cough cough* (corporate failure) *cough cough* person will be mighty slow on my big bike :)

if you are doing trailwork, let me know where so we can stop by and pitch in some time :)

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
MUTOLI said:
I'm jealous!!! However, I got Tape worm that I can ride tonight that will make me happy! Galby is a weekend only ride for us! Too far away... :think:
I was mostly just trying to rub it in that I was gonna get some afternoon galby action.....looks like it worked! Trails were so mint with that rain from the night before!! I am so mean.

two1

Monkey
Dec 15, 2004
endub
holliswood said:
Galby?

Screw that, I'm going out to ride the lift access trails in PA!

That place flippin' rulz!

I'll meet you and Ride for a beer at the bottom after I rip all those tabletops!
What up?? We waited at the Jabrone Pub all night.....got real drunk, but no Hollis.