Quantcast

Galby pix

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
Nice pics.. is that the bridge that we helped them move into place last year? I'd really like to get back up there.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Badmunkey said:
Nice pics.. is that the bridge that we helped them move into place last year? I'd really like to get back up there.
Yah and they're pretty fun to ride. They are building more and more on that stretch too, i guess the tree's keep on falling so they're using em up.
i found a dinosaur egg i think your mojo left out there too. i'll give it to you in case you want to sit on it and hatch it.

edit.... actually that bridge we're riding was done when we were there. the bridges that we helped on were tree's if you remember.

KNine

Monkey
Jul 18, 2004
North American For Life
Bellingham is always nice, sorry it has taken 4 days to say anything about it. It was not one of my better rides. But a ride it was and i will take it. Thanks to everyone who waited for me at each crossing and found me the 2 times i made that left turn at Albuquerque.Skookum thanks again for the rideto and from. I will post the pics i took as soon as i get a new card reader.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
KNine said:
Thanks to everyone who waited for me at each crossing and found me the 2 times i made that left turn at Albuquerque.
No prob man, i never leave anyone behind unless they deserve it. :D