Game time!

What is the outcome of the Superbowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
that's ****ing cheap play by the patriots. The last four years they costantly **** with the injury report and now this. They bring so much drama around them. Its football! Why fake injuries every week?
I really hate them and maybe there are a lot of haters but they do have a lot of buzz surrounding them. Most of which outside the northeast is negative. Brady being a HORRIBLE person by leaving his child. The accusations of them cheating. The number of accusations of them playing dirty. I seriously think they are feeding the pats steriod filled kraft cheese. Their defense farts dust. Harrison, seau, and bruschi.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I think the team that scores the most point will prevail. NFL stats show that 100% of teams that score the most points in the Super Bowl won that year.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
that's ****ing cheap play by the patriots. The last four years they costantly **** with the injury report and now this. They bring so much drama around them. Its football! Why fake injuries every week?
I really hate them and maybe there are a lot of haters but they do have a lot of buzz surrounding them. Most of which outside the northeast is negative. Brady being a HORRIBLE person by leaving his child. The accusations of them cheating. The number of accusations of them playing dirty. I seriously think they are feeding the pats steriod filled kraft cheese. Their defense farts dust. Harrison, seau, and bruschi.
I doubt Tom Brady would suffer to wear a cast unless he was injured.

I noticed the spread dropped 2 points, but that's the only change I expect. Brady will be ready, and the Giants are preparing themselves for that.

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
I doubt Tom Brady would suffer to wear a cast unless he was injured.

I noticed the spread dropped 2 points, but that's the only change I expect. Brady will be ready, and the Giants are preparing themselves for that.
BS. Every week the Patriots have some crap loaded injury report. Obviously they had Brady walking around with a bs cast to keep the spotlight away from Moss. Didn't moss keep a woman hostage?

LO- Tank Johnson? Ha, he was talking about becoming the man of the year and then he got arrested, again. Clearly, all men are compared to a certain Coach Mike Ditka.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Karma is a bitch. If he is bull****ting about this injury the karma gods will make him piss through a tube the rest of his life...
Wow, how can you be so angry about a person who has no impact on your life? Unless he is your real father, then I might understand.

He plays football, he has no real impact on the world at large, get over it.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Heard a funny...

There's no "I" in team! But there's two of 'em in "Tiki"!

:rofl:
All jokes aside, I would have paid money to see his face when the Giants won the NFC Championship.
That quitter talked non-stop about the coach, and how dumb ass Eli was not a leader......:blah::blah:
I hope them going to the superbowl finally made him close his lips over his piano key teeth.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
WOW! Tom Brady's injury is real and worse than thought. Maybe a torn achilles tendon?

Donte Stallworth is prepared to step in.

He said he had a meeting in Bill Belichick's office Friday morning and the coach asked him if he would be comfortable taking over the quarterbacking duties from Tom Brady.

"We're going to run the option," Stallworth said, adding that the Patriots had enlisted former Nebraska coach Tom Osborne to help devise a gameplan. "Tom's going to go ahead and let me take the reins."

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Junior Seau, NE-LB...

I really like the guy, but isn't he 38yo? I have to imagine he's on the juice. He went from nothing, what, three years ago to a huge contributor on a SB team. If he was taking something, I wouldn't blame him, but I'm a little surprised that there's ZERO mention or hint about this. No one seems to be questioning his return to such performance levels.

Yes...I looked at the past 4 years i wasn't here and there were none...Gaints win..Im gonna post every snap of the game on Friday.
umm, WTF on both accounts?

I'm convinced that you have a learning disability, but really dude, talk to your therapist and get the meds adjusted as you're way too wound up about this.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Junior Seau, NE-LB...

I really like the guy, but isn't he 38yo? I have to imagine he's on the juice. He went from nothing, what, three years ago to a huge contributor on a SB team. If he was taking something, I wouldn't blame him, but I'm a little surprised that there's ZERO mention or hint about this. No one seems to be questioning his return to such performance levels.

umm, WTF on both accounts?

I'm convinced that you have a learning disability, but really dude, talk to your therapist and get the meds adjusted as you're way too wound up about this.
Growth Hormone, it is a powerful drug. No testing for it either.

http://outside.away.com/outside/bodywork/200311/200311_drug_test_1.html

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
isn't Harrison 40 something? Bruschi had a heart attack and is still playing. Clearly, they are all on teh juice.
Harrison was suspended for the first four games for HGH... he admitted it. He said that without it, his injuries would've taken longer than four weeks, so why not?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Yes...I looked at the past 4 years i wasn't here and there were none...Gaints win..Im gonna post every snap of the game on Friday.
The Lounge posts only go back to 05/2004, and in 07/2004 there was a RM FF league, with a reference to the previous year's FF league.

Clearly you're as brilliant with the search engine as you are with game picks.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
According to the NFLN, amazon.com has a book available for pre-order about the Patriots perfect season, 19-0.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Jeremy Shockey is such a c0ckmunch.

He and Tiki were such poisons on the team and now they're winning without either of them. The GAINTS invited Shockey to join them on the field for the SB to support and be with his team -- as you may know, he broke his leg.

Shockey said he doesn't know if he'll join his team.

What a teammate. Tool.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Well, as of tonite, the poll stands at:

Patriots win and cover the spread (14 pts) 26 32.50%
Patriots win but do not cover 27 33.75%
Gaints win 17 21.25%
Tie 10 12.50%