What is the outcome of the Superbowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Belicheck leaves the game early. Classless in victory and defeat.
maybe he was thinking the clock keeper was still being a bit wonky and it actually wasn't the real time anyway (anyone else notice that bit where the clock stopped when the giants got the 1st down, but it never started again, even after the ball was snapped and manning tackled in a run down?).

like one second matters. he went over to congratulate coughlin. what else do you want him to do?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Leave it to Belicheck. Sore loser.
Your repetitive hatred is ridiculous and makes you look like a child.

Great game by the Giants, they certainly earned the victory. I'm sorely disappointed but hey, it's football - easy come, easy go. Good for Little Manning :thumb:

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
what else do you want him to do?
I want him to sit there and watch that last second and realize that, yes, in fact, he blew a perfect season.

rob seems to enjoy spending more energy in hating the pats than enjoying the giants well-deserved win.
I'm no fan of the Giants, but there's nobody I hate more than the arrogant Pats, their arrogant coach, and their arrogant quarterback.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
I want him to sit there and watch that last second and realize that, yes, in fact, he blew a perfect season.

I'm no fan of the Giants, but there's nobody I hate more than the arrogant Pats, their arrogant coach, and their arrogant quarterback.
I don't like Belliceck(sp) or Brady, but it's just stupid to rap on them. The entire Pats team left, which I thought was lame, but I don't know protocol.

The Pats didn't lose. The Giants won. Manning pulled out some good stops, and NY's defense absolutely pounded Brady, which looked to be the most important part.

I'm just pleased to see someone as young as Eli hold it together in some really important times.

I am not a football fan, and think many rules are ludicrous, but I thoroughly enjoyed that game.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
let's be clear... I was on the history bandwagon.

Also, I'm embarrassed for my 1972 Dolphins and want the crap to stop.
It was a different era in football, and no perfect season from here on out will ever change what they did at that time in football history.

I'm so pleased that all the people hanging off the pat's nuts all season long are disappointed. I'm so pleased to see all the fans of the pats crushed. I'm utterly delighted that they were so cocky throughout the season, only to blow it in the only game that matters.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Defensive player probably should have gotten the MVP but Eli kind of deserves it for all the **** he has taken over the years. NY was calling for Coughlin and Eli's heads not to long ago.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Patriots fans, your team just lost the SB... all those t-shirts are going to Africa.

Patriots fans, your team just lost the SB... amazon.com will refund your money for the pre-order book, "19-0" as soon as possible.

:D

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Defensive player probably should have gotten the MVP but Eli kind of deserves it for all the **** he has taken over the years. NY was calling for Coughlin and Eli's heads not to long ago.
Which one? Tuck? It was a defensive team effort to put up that kind of game.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
Honestly, it's Moss that p!sses me off more than anybody. Belichick's doing what he's supposed to do, win. Yes, he's arrogant but it's not as in-your-face as the stupid on-field antics of some of the players. Brady is just good, and usually lets his play speak for him. Moss on the other hand has to showboat for 5min with the "parting of the seas" motion...

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Honestly, it's Moss that p!sses me off more than anybody. Belichick's doing what he's supposed to do, win. Yes, he's arrogant but it's not as in-your-face as the stupid on-field antics of some of the players. Brady is just good, and usually lets his play speak for him. Moss on the other hand has to showboat for 5min with the "parting of the seas" motion...
Yeah, that was irritating too. But you have to hand it to Moss...his off the field antics make for good water cooler talk.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
Yeah, that was irritating too. But you have to hand it to Moss...his off the field antics make for good water cooler talk.
as in, "Gee, wasn't it hilarious that the biggest showboat of the game LOST?"

should do well with distracting coworkers on the whole "rooting for the Giants in a Packer bar" from two weeks ago... at the end of the day, everyone out here hates the Pats. :clapping:

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
as in, "Gee, wasn't it hilarious that the biggest showboat of the game LOST?"

should do well with distracting coworkers on the whole "rooting for the Giants in a Packer bar" from two weeks ago... at the end of the day, everyone out here hates the Pats. :clapping:
ROFL. I was thinking his little incident with a woman and her broken finger, but that works too.

And isn't someplace where everyone hates the pats called heaven?

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Billechek(sp) didn't even congradulate the winning team or the winning coach in his post game interview!:disgust1:

like school on Saturday... NO CLASS!

Cheaters never win!

just stirring the pot!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
oh good, more haters.

Here's a funny side note... Hixon, return man for NYG was CUT from the Broncos early in the year as a statement by Shanny to the Special teams. Hixon did a great job for NY and got himself a ring :ROFL:

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
ROFL. I was thinking his little incident with a woman and her broken finger, but that works too.

And isn't someplace where everyone hates the pats called heaven?
it was the only thing that kept me from getting my ass kicked... blurting out "whoever wins at least they'll beat the fvcking Patriots" in a drunken stupor saved my bacon when an enthusiastic Packers fan decided to have some words about my cheering at the front of the bar.

(and my lovely wife was looking for the nearest bottle to smash on the bar. :clapping: :cupidarrow:)

edit: odds of a riot in Boston tonight?? :)

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
it was the only thing that kept me from getting my ass kicked... blurting out "whoever wins at least they'll beat the fvcking Patriots" in a drunken stupor saved my bacon when an enthusiastic Packers fan decided to have some words about my cheering at the front of the bar.

(and my lovely wife was looking for the nearest bottle to smash on the bar. :clapping: :cupidarrow:)

edit: odds of a riot in Boston tonight?? :)
Bwahahaha! Like Micky-D's, I'm loving it!

Odds of a riot in Boston? Slim to none. They'll all be hanging themselves.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver

robdamanii via -rep said:
Pats =/= history
That's redRep worthy, that I was enjoying history? I hope you get hit with some -rep.

Let's be clear, I like you a lot Rob, but when you're a tool, you take it to whole other level :disgust1:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
glad to see eli get it and wow what a performance by the D.
yes moss is an a$$ hat, douche nozzle.
I had a little bit of respect for Moss this year actually working for the team. Of course that is easy to do when you are winning. It will be interesting to see if he is willing to take a smaller contract to stay with the Pats like he was alluding to earlier now that they didn't win.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005

That's redRep worthy, that I was enjoying history? I hope you get hit with some -rep.

Let's be clear, I like you a lot Rob, but when you're a tool, you take it to whole other level :disgust1:
I've spent the whole season saying I hate the pats and NOW you whine? I don't care about history. I care about the pats LOSING, which they did, and you expect nobody to comment? :disgust1:

And actually, the redrep was due to your own redrep. Remember, we play this game.

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
eli played a hell of a game and I can't think of a team who deserves it more. There hasn't been a good underdog team winning it all in a few years.. it's nice to see