Quantcast

Game time!

What is the outcome of the Superbowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 20, 2007
Champaign, IL
I think the Pats will win but not cover. I think they only beat the Giants by 3 points or something the last game of the season. I would like to see Eli and the Giants pull the upset but I see the Pats winning by 6-10 with the Giants being in it the whole game. I hope its as good as the rest of the playoffs have been this year.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I would be surprised if the Pats don't cover. But I also thought the Giants were going to get beat by the cold.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
pitsteeler is on my ignore list until after the superbowl so I really don't care.

giants pull it out of their ass.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
It's in a dome in AZ?

I don't see how anyone can beat the Pats. I see NYG keeping pace through 3qtrs, but I suspect that NE score on all possessions.

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
IF the giants keep up with the patriots on scoring and IF the giants defense puts constant pressure on the pats I think they could pull an upset. Remember the giants have won 10/11 games in a row on the road. Give plax a couple weeks to rest and they could be real good. The giants also have two sick rb's...
I just really, really hate the patriots...

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
The way the Giants have been lucky the past few games, I don't think the Pats will cover the spread. But then again, I thought that the Pack would beat the Giants.

I think the first quarter will tell. If the Giants are aggressive (most likely), and the Pats are a little flat (which I doubt), the game will be close. If the Pats are on top of their game (most likely), the Giants are in for a long evening.

Matchew

Monkey
May 26, 2006
NH / Mass (ugh)
I chose tie because they are my two favorite teams and could care who wins. Id love to see the pats make history, but will be pulling for the giants to get the upset as well.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
The way the Giants have been lucky the past few games, I don't think the Pats will cover the spread. But then again, I thought that the Pack would beat the Giants.

I think the first quarter will tell. If the Giants are aggressive (most likely), and the Pats are a little flat (which I doubt), the game will be close. If the Pats are on top of their game (most likely), the Giants are in for a long evening.
Do you really think the Giants were that lucky? Seems like they busted their asses and perhaps created their own luck?

Funny how so many people copy me.
Wash that sand out of your vagina.

.Pit Steelers.

Nostradumbass
Jun 18, 2006
Hawaii
Do you really think the Giants were that lucky? Seems like they busted their asses and perhaps created their own luck?

Wash that sand out of your vagina.

Come on you know it, i have been doing this and all you posers just came and started doing it ufa.

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
and we're territorial about bad football predictions on a mountain biking message board because.... :disgust:

needs to go ride Gaint bike? :lighten:
otherwise get other hobby?
our winkie is too small?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Come on you know it, i have been doing this and all you posers just came and started doing it ufa.
I've been doing NFL threads for four years now, just FYI. Either way, if the only thing you bring to the RM Table is your NFL threads, then you must be starving with an empty plate.
I couldn't help myself...I had to edit the pole choices.
In what way?

EDIT: got it :D

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
I thought that the fourth Qtr of the Packer/Gaints game was horrible. My thought was if either of these two teams play like this against the Pats then the Pats will destroy them.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I've been doing NFL threads for four years now, just FYI. Either way, if the only thing you bring to the RM Table is your NFL threads, then you must be starving with an empty plate.
Quoted for truth.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I thought that the fourth Qtr of the Packer/Gaints game was horrible. My thought was if either of these two teams play like this against the Pats then the Pats will destroy them.

Those conditions were horrible. It is impossible for players to perform at a high level in cold like that.

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
I think the Giants have the best chance of winning. They have the best defense and were able to rattle Brady last time and I believe Manning has the presence now and confidence to do what he couldn't in their last game, although I think he did a great job last game. They have nothing to lose, everyone has bagged n them the whole year, all the "know it alls" in the NFL called them pretenders and the NY fans have talked so much smack about ELI...I think it's just fueling them to cause the biggest upset ever. Should be a great game regardless. On another note, the Jags could have easily won if their defense would have done ANYTHING. Those idiots cousins and the other guy with the dreads kept trying to tackle with their hands and throw people down instead of wrap and twist. Seriously, they ruined the whole game. I want to hunt them down and wait until they come out in their robes for the mail and then show them how to tackle correctly. Go Giants!

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Tom Brady in a cast!

Rumor has it that Tom, Bill and the Pats are fvcking with the media. It appears that Tom was at a dance night club that night without the boot. If he's well enough to go hang out at clubs late at night, then he didn't need to wear the boot for the walk from transport to gf's door where he KNEW the media was waiting.

I love how the Pats do football and how they regularly fvck with people. Rock on.