Quantcast

Game: What kind of dog (dawg) are you?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
heh, nice find.

i am a Xoloitzcuintli, or Xolo for short. aka "mexican hairless dog", "got no hair and looks very strange." "calm and sturdy", "make [a] peaceful, noble and affectionate companion", "reserved with strangers".

WhItTy

Monkey
Feb 3, 2005
P.E.I., Canada
I am a Grondlandshund :confused: :confused: . Yeah, it says it is a greenland dog. I have never heard of it before, but hey we learn something new every day. :thumb:

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
Morryjg said:
I'm a bearded collie. Guess I'm going to have to work on the long hair thing...

Hehe, me too! I had a feeling I would fall into the herding dog category....always have to be entertained and have something to do!

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Velocity Girl said:
Ugly!?!?! Heck no....Salukis are gorgeous! They are fast as hell also. Awesome to see run!
hm. i was about to get attacked by one when i was little. maybe that has something to do with my distaste for them. i used that picture 'cause of the cat's eyes.

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
the Inbred said:
hm. i was about to get attacked by one when i was little. maybe that has something to do with my distaste for them. i used that picture 'cause of the cat's eyes.
I can understand why you wouldn't like 'em then. I have 3 whippets so I'm partial to the skinny sighthound breeds :)

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Saint Bernard

'gentle giant'

'loving and protective of home and family'

'natural instinct to protect animals people and property without resorting to unnecessary violence'

They are sooooooo off :D