Quantcast

Garbanzo drop under the lift.

Electric_City

Torture wrench
Apr 14, 2007
As you're heading up to garbanzo lift it's a drop about halfways up to the right hand side. I think it was taken out of a video and just used in the outtakes. It's really big off of a rock face.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Isn't that Gargamel (or something like that?!) and not in the park. I think it was Moreland that rode it to his house in Seasons...?
Morland was riding Gargamel in the Collective, that is not in the park it's a little up the road on top of cougar mtn, it's really fun.

That Kenny Smith line in the video is next to the Garbo lift. You can still see the moss clearing off the rock but the landing has pretty much been taken back by the earth.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
speaking of lines filmed in Whistler... there was one web edit a few years ago, before Finn was even racing in juniors, that showed a bunch of people railing berms in Whistler. There was one of Finn just absolutely flying into a berm, nailing so perfectly, it looks like he hit light-speed and dissapears out the other end. It was cool. Anyone remember that?! I think the berm may have been on the upper section of Original Sin, as you come down the rock faces, before crossing the ski run to the big step-up photo spot...