Quantcast

Garbonzo DH course

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
I dont know if it is published anywhere yet, however from what I heard it goes as follows.

Original Sin from the top, making a hard right onto a new trail, right before you get to the part where you walk uphill to the viewpoint.
This trail brings you out at the treefort area, then you head through the round tunnel. Out of the tunnel, taking a lazy left into the rest of Original Sin, hitting the big stepup, then down part of the Dave Murray DH ski run...to the point where you are bombing down the grass.....which brings you out to the start of In Deep.
Take In Deep all the way, and taking a left instead of going to Fatcrobat. Brings you out at the fireroad.
Pedal UPHILL, to the containers, hitting Duffman all the way out to the bottom of Dirt Merchant. Into World Cup Single track, Ho Chi Min, and then into Monkey Hands, GLC drop...done.

Its been raining for 4 days, should be a fun one.

Transfer

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Seattle, WA
Geez, I think I'd be pooped and cartwheeling down the hill half way through In Deep. Wish I could watch the race. Big thumbs up for those completing that race run well.