Quantcast

Garlic Bread

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Skookum said:
i just at nearly half a loaf. who wants a kiss? :love:
Did you put cheese on it? I love garlic bread with cheese on it. I got the munchies now. Thanks for making me think of food :think:....jdcamb

J

JRB

Julie made some when we lived in San Antonio and the garlic was so hot it hurt to piss for 2 days. Otherwise, I like garlic bread.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
T-Pirate said:
hmmm....that sounds good.
the garlic bread or the kiss? :dead: :p

jdcamb said:
Did you put cheese on it? I love garlic bread with cheese on it. I got the munchies now. Thanks for making me think of food :think:....jdcamb
No i went on a ride and was tired, so it was all about the bag of bread throw in the oven and fugghit about it.... i'm not much for parmesan anyways. :)

my breath smells so "fresh" i wanna french somebody. Who wants it? :p

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
I made some tonight too along with my mostacholi, it was so good a foot of fresh french bread covered with garlic, italian spice, and fresh cut parmasean cheese, toasted in the broiler until the edges of the bread just start to turn black. Dip it in some meet sauce from the pasta and youre in heavon. Whos hungry now :cool:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
loco said:
Julie made some when we lived in San Antonio and the garlic was so hot it hurt to piss for 2 days. Otherwise, I like garlic bread.
I have never heard of Grlic having this effect. Are you sure it wasn't anything else?

T-Blazer

Monkey
Jun 8, 2004
rochester,ny
jdcamb said:
try baking the bread with the parm and garlic mixed in . major yum

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
so it was all about the bag of bread throw in the oven and fugghit about it
i love that "in the bag, throw in oven" garlic bread, but i think it's one of the worst things i eat.
Homemade garlic bread is SIMPLE to make, quick, and way better than the pre-made in a bag stuff. Try doing your own sometime. All you need is a loaf of bread, (I usually use french, Italian, or small crusty rolls)
butter, garlic powder, and a little parsley. Pre-heat oven to 350. Cut the loaf down the middle. (End to end). Spread butter down the whole piece. Sprinkle garlic powder on liberally. Than add a little more. :sneaky: Sprinkle a very small amount of parsley on top of the garlic. Place it on a baking sheet, and bake for 5-6 minutes. Eat while warm/hot.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
makes you FART... man i got some garlic ass coming outta me, it smells just as good as it goes in as it comes out.

if only my camera could capture smell id post a pic :think: